[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB?

felicxx

My leauge is RB and RB/WR slotted. WDIS at runningback this week? I have LT v. PIT (starting) and have Chester Taylor (v. DET), Steven Jackson (@GB), and Fred Taylor (v. NYJ). Who should be the second RB?

6 pts per TD

1 pt per 10 yds

----------------------------------------

QB - Bulger

RB - Tomlinson, C. Taylor, F. Taylor, S. Jackson

WR - Holt and R. Williams

TE - E. Johnson

D - Colts

K - Carney

P - Koch

HC - Ravens

Edited by felicxx

Chester, without question. He'll get 20+ carries against a mediocre run DEF. The Vikings won games earlier this year leaning on Chester. The started losing games when the got away from doing so. Execpt them to right the ship this week against the beatable, winless Lions. I think we'll see a lot of ball control offense from Minny, who is going to do its best to keep a oddly formidable Detroit offense off the field as much as possible.

Edited by yo mama

Yo Mama made some good points in favor of Taylor but I couldn't see sitting Jackson vs Green Bay.

Yeah, it's a close call, so maybe its not "without question" as I said earlier. My bad. But Green Bay's DEF is even more beatable through the air (giving up the 1st most fantasy points to opposing QBs) than it is on the ground (giving up "only" the 9th most fantasy points to opposing RBs). So I expect Bulger is going to carve them up like a chainsaw through spam patties. But Jackson will certainly get his.

I honestly don't know who will produce better between Jackson and Taylor. But absent injury or something like that, I'd bet Taylor touches the ball more times than Jackson in Week 5. And in my mind, that's what tilts things in Taylor's favor. But really, they should both do very well.

Edited by yo mama