Sign in to follow this  
BodyBagSlam

Terry Glenn vs. Anquan Boldin in week 5

I really don't trust the Arizona folks to put up a huge game this weekend and with Boldin being thrown to from the rookie, it makes me even more uneasy. However, I did pikc up KC as my defense against them.

That said, I plugged Terry Glenn into Boldin's spot and figure him to get a few looks based on the massive coverage T.O. will get. Sound like a good plan or am I reaching here?

Reggie Wayne is the other receiver if it makes any difference.

go with glenn philly secondary is beat up and the focus on TO will bring him more looks IMO

That said, I plugged Terry Glenn into Boldin's spot and figure him to get a few looks based on the massive coverage T.O. will get. Sound like a good plan or am I reaching here?

I can't find fault with your reasoning. Let's hope it plays out according to plan.

Persoally I think Glenn's an elite reciever, as far as fantasy's concerned, he was all last season and he has been this year.

Top five reciever... no worries.

Glenn all the way T.O. is having a dud year and glenn is a superstar i'm thinking 90 yrds and a td! Dallas is going to walk all over Philly this week.

I agree, I live in Az and I have Boldin and I'm Going with Jennings or Colston this week insteed of a cardinal.