[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Driver is out what is Jenning's value?

Steelhead

Depends. Would he move to Driver's spot in the offense, or would he stay where he is, with Koren Robinson running Driver's routes?

K Robinson would have to be accounted for if he steps in for Driver and I think Jennings would see similar coverage to what he has seen. With Jennings having had more time with Farve I think he would then become the targeted WR around the red zone whereas previously it has been driver... but who knows.

keep us posted. I need to know.

From ESPN's correspondent

"Right now, I would definitely plan your Sunday without double-D. He practiced in a limited role on Thursday, but even wearing the red QB jersey to avoid contact, he still ran gingerly... meaning he's still hurting. It's bad enough that they held him out of practice on Friday and started giving him more tests on his ribs & hip, but I've heard that it's more ribs. Regardless, I'd say he's a gametime decision and not one that I would want to chance. Even if he plays, he'll be banged up and 1 decent hit and he's out again, so there is no way I would play him."

I'm playing Jennngs and maybe even KRob.

I haven't heard but I wouldn't think they would not move Jennings to a new position. I think Russman is right, but am trying to get more information.