Sign in to follow this  
PythonPatrol

Is Moats worth picking up?

Hi all!

Well next week for myself is the dreaded wek 6 bye week. I have three Rb's on a bye and I have to play either Betts, Norwood as my My #2RB.

Should I drop Desmond Clark and pick up Moats??

Any help woukd be great!!

Edited by PythonPatrol

I think Moats is a nice pickup for someone who's in bad shape at RB. You're not in bad shape at RB. I would much rather play Norwood or Betts than drop Desmond Clark. Productive TEs don't grow on trees in this game.

I listen to sports talk in Philly everyday, and the guys that cover the team are giving NO indication that Moats is going to get any significant playing time let alone carries. I think the only way Moats has value is if Westbrook goes out for surgery for an extended period of time. Andy Reid is such a good liar about his players no one really knows how injured Westbrook is, therefore it is a wait and see each week. It really sucks for me because I have Westbrook on my squad but I still would pick up Buck before Moats if you have that option.

Sit pat, keep Clark, start Norwood. Keep an eye on the Philly game though, it's not impossible that Westbrooks knee and Buckhalters whole body to give out the same game, then Moats is a hot pickup. I decided not to grab him yet after Buck still carried after his fumbles.