[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB homers: Driver update?

vansmack32

From KFFL's Hot Off The Wire

Packers | Driver misses practice, a game-time decision Week 5

Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:56:40 -0700

Green Bay Packers WR Donald Driver (ribs) missed practice Friday, Oct. 6, as he is still feeling discomfort in his ribs. Driver will undergo more tests on his injury and will be a game-time decision for Week 5.

I've got him on two squads and I've choosen to sit'em this week, if he does play, it's just one hit the ribs and he'll most likely to the pine anyway.

Right on - Driver is one tough motor scooter and will surely try to get it out, but he's one halfway decent hit away from going to the bench, and even absent a good hit, how effective will he really be?

I've got him on two squads and I've choosen to sit'em this week, if he does play, it's just one hit the ribs and he'll most likely to the pine anyway.

Yep!

Too iffy for him to play & as PD says, one good hit to his tender rib area & it's pine city for Mr. Driver.

Benched him & flexed in...gulp...Eric Johnson, TE 49er's. :D

Yep!

Too iffy for him to play & as PD says, one good hit to his tender rib area & it's pine city for Mr. Driver.

Benched him & flexed in...gulp...Eric Johnson, TE 49er's. :D

Also, GB is on a bye next week (6), so they may use him less today and get him healthy for Week 7.

Driver is tough and coninued to play last week after the injury. My biggest concern is not him playing and leaving but being more of a decoy to keep defenses honest for Jennings. (which is being started against this week :D ).

What do you homers think about that?

That's true. Even if he is mostly used as a decoy, he still has the potential to end with a TD. Ugh, my only other option is Horn v. TB, so I'm clutching at every straw possible to start Driver.

Horn.... geez I think I would have to go with Driver...

How do you think this affects Jennings? Need to decide btwn Driver and Jennings. Last week, Furrey lit up the Rams, but that seemed to happen after Williams already started to dominate. I think Driver could be decent, but I have no idea what Jennings will do. Urgh.

How do you think this affects Jennings? Need to decide btwn Driver and Jennings. Last week, Furrey lit up the Rams, but that seemed to happen after Williams already started to dominate. I think Driver could be decent, but I have no idea what Jennings will do. Urgh.

Jennings as been more consistent than Driver.