[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I bench RBrown?

Brown is the #9 RB in my league ... however, alot of that is because of the passes he has been catching from CPep. Will he get those passes from Harrington? Will he get a heavier work load?

I could go with an all Indy backfield with Addai and Rhodes against TEN

Standard scoring, RBs get .05 per reception

Brown is the #9 RB in my league ... however, alot of that is because of the passes he has been catching from CPep. Will he get those passes from Harrington? Will he get a heavier work load?

I have the same decision Grits, except mine is a TD only league. In your case, with the ppr, I'd leave him in there. It does suck to have to wonder how the Fins will do with Harrington. But IMO, it can't be any worse than with Culpepper.

In the same boat...have to start 2 of these three: Brown, K. Jones and Foster. Ugh!

I'll be bummed if Brown ends up being Harrington's dump-off savior....he could easily end up with 50 rushing/50 reciving, and a redzone TD....

that being said, I'm riding the hot hand with KJ, and playing the match-up with Foster.

I have the exact same problem. Right now I have both Colts in there, but despise the idea of benching R.B. ... my issue is if the Colts decide to let one guy run it the entire way today (like they did against Jax) and I have the other guy on the bench. I am hedging my bets by going with both Colts thinking at worse it will be a little like the game last week, wich should be OK for me.

I have the same decision Grits, except mine is a TD only league. In your case, with the ppr, I'd leave him in there. It does suck to have to wonder how the Fins will do with Harrington. But IMO, it can't be any worse than with Culpepper.

In a TD only league I'd bench RBrown for Addai and Rhodes in a heart beat

IM TORN ALSO . I HAVE GORE AND PARKER IN MY LINEUP NOW BUT BROWN NEEDS A SECOND LOOK WITH CPEP OUT. THIS COULD BE THE WEEK HE BUSTS OUT . IM PLAYING THE GUY IN FIRST AND NEED A WIN I WILL BE MADE IF HE BUSTS OUT AND HE IS ON MY BENCH :D

Also worried about RBrown. I'm thinking of benching him and going with LaMont Jordan, Chester Taylor, and Maroney (at Flex). Decisions, decisions................

Tough one Grits.NE's a tough matchup for the 'Phins this week while,Indy faces the worst run D in the league.I don't think you could really go wrong either way.I'd probly have to start Ronnie but I'd be interested to know which one you pick from Indy if you do.

See mine please

Right now I have Brown and Addai in ... but Rhodes is the goal line guy

I'd roll the dice and play the Indy RBs both could end up with 100 yds and a TD. The NE D won't respect Harrington and will be all over Brown.