[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westy or Portis?

ronniemo

I doubt we'll hear anything until just before game time. I have him starting but I have the option to change him before game time.... otherwise I would go with a sure thing.

I have the option of putting in Buckhalter. Do I leave a spot open for one of them (I can change my 4 o'clock games). Or do I start LT, Maroney, and Addai?

I think Westy will start as well but with another good option in Portis you can't take the chance and then have Portis do well. Play Portis and don't look back.

Thanks Irish. thats's exactly what I need to do.

Good Luck

Not a problem any time. GL.

Irish - mind commenting on my situation? Do I leave a hole for Westy or Buckhalter or start LT, Addai, and Maroney? If I leave a spot, do you stat Maroney or Addai? Thanks for the insight!

I do not start Westy today especially if I have better options which you do. Even if Westy plays he could aggravate the injury and be taken out and even if all went well the Cowboy D is pretty tough-so he'd be no guarantee of a solid day. So if I'm you I'm playing LT, Maroney and Addai. Easy choices for me. If you want Westy in there, not suggested, play Maroney over Addai.

I do not start Westy today especially if I have better options which you do. Even if Westy plays he could aggravate the injury and be taken out and even if all went well the Cowboy D is pretty tough-so he'd be no guarantee of a solid day. So if I'm you I'm playing LT, Maroney and Addai. Easy choices for me. If you want Westy in there, not suggested, play Maroney over Addai.

Going with those three - thanks for your advice!!!