[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I bench Ronnie Brown AND Willis Magahee?

radrguy

Hey Everyone,

In a 12-team, performance league w/ receptions are 1 pt.

Do I bench Ronnie Brown (vs NE) AND Willis Magahee (vs CHI) this week??

All I have is Deuce (at home vs TB) and Vernand Morency(vs STL)(with Ahman now OUT I heard on FOX).

Which 2 should I start today??

What are your thoughts?? Thanks. I will respond to your posts as well.

THanks again!!!

Edited by radrguy

Agree that Morency is a better bet than Magahee ... Deuce vs Brown is more of a toss up, never know what NE is going to do and Deuce splits carries (or catches at least) w/ Bush. Also Harrington is starting, don't know how that's going to affect things but it's possible Brown gets more carries. Think I'd stick w/ Brown over Deuce, but it's a toss up.

I like the Deuce and Morency today. I think NO will get a lead an give the ball to McAllister a lot to kill time (like at Atlanta). If they're behind or even we'll see more Bush. Obviously GB is going to have to air it out today, so you might see a softer run defense from St. Louis with them allowing some chunks of yards on the ground. Plus, some passes in the flat w/ some decent yardage. Driver's hurt (although he's playing), so all they have is Morency and Jennings. They'll be getting it a lot, in my opinion. Good luck.

Agree that Morency is a better bet than Magahee ... Deuce vs Brown is more of a toss up, never know what NE is going to do and Deuce splits carries (or catches at least) w/ Bush. Also Harrington is starting, don't know how that's going to affect things but it's possible Brown gets more carries. Think I'd stick w/ Brown over Deuce, but it's a toss up.

I agree with this.