Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

Steelers: 1-3

I think I'll go back to watching last year's DVD......... :D

Bad loss, we're in trouble :D

The fat lady ain't sung yet, there, champ.

Are you warming up your vocals? :D

Trust me brother, I'm feeling your pain. The last time the Cowboys won a playoff game, DVDs havent been invented! :D I don't have a VCR anymore, so I can't even watch those old tapes I have of Dallas actually winning something...

Kiss it. :D

Steeler fans are so cute when they're losing.

Kiss it. :D

I would but my wife's in the room and she may find it odd that I'm kissing the laptop. :D

The fat lady ain't sung yet, there, champ.

Not giving up on the season yet, we made the Super Bowl in 1995 after starting 1-3, but, things aren't looking good....... :D

The Jets have a better record than the Steelers.

Accuse me of jumping off the bandwagon, Menduo, but here are the Steelers problems:

1. Roethlisberger: Do I really need to expand here. Maybe the accident really did screw him up more than everyone thought.

2. Bill Cowher: Horrible play calling/predictable/No emotion. Yea, I know, he doesn't necessarily call the plays, but he can change them.

3. Pass Defense: Yea, they can stop the run, but did they stop ONE third and long since the 1st quarter. In all 3 losses, it's the common theme. It sucks.

BTW, Rivers is better than Roethlisberger at this point.

I know 1-3 is not the end but I am feeling really bad about this season right about now. Things just are not clicking at all. Ben is looking really bad and his confidence has got to be at an all time low. I mean his bad play goes back to the playoffs from last year so I'm not thinking it is rust or surgery or anything other than bad play. :D

The defense has not stepped up and played a complete game in quite a while also. Maybe it is just the feeling of losing this one in SD but I am not thinking this season is going to turn around anytime soon. :D

I even tried to take my terrible towel down as I am very superstitious but these demons need some other exercising and I know it's not because of my terrible towel.

Where is Bill Leavy when the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY need him?

2. Bill Cowher: Horrible play calling/predictable/No emotion. Yea, I know, he doesn't necessarily call the plays, but he can change them.

That's been true throughout Cowher's whole career as HC (sans the emotion thing). Hold them to negative yards in the forst quarter by blitzing the crap out of them? Okay, so let's play conservative D now. Always awful time management. Too much playing it safe.

Where is Bill Leavy when the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY need him?

I thought he was there, with those two horrible "in the grasp" calls. :D

I thought he was there, with those two horrible "in the grasp" calls. :D

One bad in the grasp call. The other one was not bad. His knee was clearly down. I am a homer and all but I am not blind.

8-4

what the Steelers will have to go the rest of the way to finish above .500

or I will have Menudo's sigline for 4 weeks :D

Nitpick over calls all you want. The bottom line is Ben's interceptions have been disastrous.