[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you like it?

Shorttynaz

Well, that's not all..

I was offered:

B Westbrook

C Buckhalter

for

T Barber

B Jacobs

M Colston

Even before this week I had Colston on my trade block. I am trying to move him while his value is still through the roof. (No this is not a yahoo league where he counts as a TE). Even though Barber has already had his bye week, and Westbrook hasn't AND he is battling injuries, I like Westbrook to finish with a better season than Barber. They BOTH have some awesome matchups, and in my opinion, Westbrook has a better Fantasy Playoff schedule. Not to mention, I am afraid of Barber. He doesn't play with that football passion anymore, and he has already been mentioned as stating this will be his last season. Anyway, I'm curious on your thoughts before I hit the accept button. Thanks for any advice!!

Ask the other team to throw in a WR that still has a pulse. I think that would put me over the top to say yes. You took a hit this week with Fitz. I personally don't believe the stories that it was a minor thing. It didn't look minor.

I didnt see it.. He wont throw in a receiver though. He's desperate for help at WR. His best WR is Wayne, and then he has Cotchery, Berrian, E Moulds, and N Burleson. His RB's are Westbrook, Gore, and Alexander. I really view it as a trade of Barber for Westbrook. And in my opinion, I like Westbrook better. Colston has been sitting my bench all year (I picked him up after week 1) and has yet to be played. Oh well. You cant do better or worse without trying. I'm about to be 2-3. Need to make a change somewhere.