[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEING PISSED OFF!

irish

I just lost by .35 points and all I needed was Stover to kick 1 extra point. Mcnair throws a pick at the end of the 1st half in the endzone and they also had a false start penalty which took them out of FG range in the 1st half. Man I am LIVID!!! :D:D:bash::clap:

I just went from being the best team in the league at 4-1 to middle of the pack at 3-2.

Edited by irish

I feel ya happend to me last week down by 1 with Akers and the Eagles D all I needed was a sack or an xpt and got screw with 2 quarters left Eagles were in FG range twice and Mcnabb took a sack to get out of range killed me!

I'm really not going to be able to sleep tonight. Went into the game down 3.35 points and lost by .35. You gotta be F***ing kidding me. Question: why didn't the Ravens kick a FG at the end instead of wasting more time and then try and onside kick so that they would have more time left to score a TD then?!?!?!? :D

I feel ya happend to me last week down by 1 with Akers and the Eagles D all I needed was a sack or an xpt and got screw with 2 quarters left Eagles were in FG range twice and Mcnabb took a sack to get out of range killed me!

That sucks. At least hearing these stories makes me feel better about my own issues-It's like therapy.

I hear ya.

Instead a going 5-0 in my dynasty, I'm 4-0-1 cause those splash splash bags didn't just kick a damn field goal at the end of the first half :D .. all I needed was 4 points to win...

Another dynasty league all I needed to go 5-0 was for Jamal and Heap to come up with a combined 12 points... I mean how lame can that offense be?!

Lewis has passes bouncing off his hands, McNair is throwing interceptions all over the place... still an outrageously bad offensive team after all these years, and all those name players :D

Edited by byron2112