[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings vs Colston

Steelhead

Who do you think will have the better year, Jennings or Colston. So far these guys have been on fire right out of the gate. They have similar yards and both have 3 TDs. I like Jennings myself because of the team he's on and the fact that Favre will have to throw alot more than NO.

Also asking this question because I'm trying to figure out which one to trade away for RB depth.

I had the choice of the two and I went with Jennings.

He may be the "#2" in GB but he is becoming Favres go-to-guy and its pretty obvious.....he will prob end up as the #1 before all is said and done and should have a great year because GB has no running game and no defense. Favre will continue to throw all over the place.

Colston is equally impressive but has to share a lot more, in an offense with a very strong running game.

I have to guess Horn will get his (like Driver ) but Bush is a HUGE factor in the passing game....Brees seems to lean on him much like he did LT2 in SD.

They seem to be pretty even on paper but when you consider offensive schemes and schedule I think the scale leans a lil bit towards Jennings.

Just my opinion

I have Colston on my big money local but I think I would rather have Jennings. Colston had a bad week last week and he also seems to be getting his points on that one big play at the end of the game. Jennings just seems to be more consistent.

This is a good question...and, personally, I think it's hard to go too wrong with either one.

The OROY voting should be pretty close this year, as lots of players are turning in some nice seasons, thus far.