I give:

Chad Johnson

Chester Taylor and

Cedric Benson

I receive:

Westbrook

Jamal Lewis and

Bennett

I'm going to go for a better WR - he has Coles but not sure he'd give him up. I want Westy but he's hurt, otherwise I'd pull the trigger. Anyone think this might be fair. My team in sig...(I have Musa SMith and Anderson so Lewis might make sense). He's sitting at 0-5 and needs to make a move.

Thanks

Edited by BLK&GLD

uh... no. I tend to shy away from trades giving me a broken RB, a bum RB, and a ghost WR.

His team:

J Plummer

M Vick

A Smith

J Lewis

B Westbrook

C Dillon

W McGahee

M Robinson

L Coles

D Bennett

K Robinson

A Johnson

C Jackson

T Heap

D Akers

M Furrey

D Chargers

Mine in sig. Any thoughts?

You have to decide how bad or even if you want Westbrook. Whether you know it or not, you don't want JLewis or Bennett. For Chad Johnson and Chester Taylor I would want Westbrook (I wouldn't but you do) and AJohnson.

Agree with pzarvell on this one. If you're in love with Westy, then that's your right. Otherwise, giving up Chester who gets 25-30 touches per game and produces, and also a STUD WR (albeit struggling right now) in CJ to get Westy is a lot in my opinion. I am of the notion that Westy's injury will catch up to him sooner than later, only a matter of time. Then what are you left with....a bad trade. Jamal is washed up as a reliable RB, and Bennett is in a bad offense on a bad TEN team. Don't let you MAN-LOVE for Westy make you foolish, I'd rather stick it out with CJ and Chester. :D