[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Westbrook, Jennings and Fitzgerald

ramdes

12 team keeper league, 4-1, 2nd place

This deal would take 2 different trades. The first one is Jennings for T. Bell. The second one is Westbrook and Fitz for Palmer and Boldin. He's desperate and willing to take the risk on the injuries.

I'm hurting at QB (thanks Plummer and Warner) bad (Leinart, Losman and B. Johnson). My new lineup would look like this:

QB (1) - Palmer, Leinart

RB (2) - W. Parker, T. Bell, D. Foster, D. Williams, M. Turner, L. Washington

WR (3) - CJ, Roy Williams, Boldin, Moulds, Welker

TE - Watson, A. Smith

K - Gould

D - whomever I pick up

I'm nervous about Westbrook and obviously Fitz. I think Bell could have a huge 2nd half and Palmer would be a huge upgrade at QB. Do I pull the trigger?

Thanks.

You should be nervous about them...i think getting Bell for Jennings is a good deal...pretty much a wash.

Westbrook and Fitz healthy are > Palmer and Boldin by a little.....but these injuries can linger all season and make your roster a friggin mess every week.

Id say make the trades...

You have every right to be nervous about those injuries....but Tatum Bell is quite fragile..... he does have a lot of soft run defenses for the remainder of the year....but has a few tough ones as well...Im not too excited about Willie Parker....seems that teams will start stacking up against the run vs. Pitt.... he is way to hit or miss....

I would actually stay where you are in this trade

I would be tempted to do it because of all the uncertainty surrounding Westbrook. I'm not that concerned about Bell. He looks like he's toughened up and none of the injuries he's had the past two seasons have been all that serious. The same can't be said for Westbrook.

I think Fitz and Boldin are pretty much a wash, so the question becomes how much better than Leinart will Palmer be and is it enough to be worth giving up Jennnings?

I think it probably is. After all, we don't know if Jennings is the next Larry Fitzgerald or the next Michael Clayton.

I'd do the Bell trade as soon as you can. Once he goes for 150/1TD this week vs OAK, his pricetag goes much higher. I think its a great bet for you to make....potentially having the clear-cut DEN RB would be a steal for Jennings....you are selling Jennings very high.

But I think I'd hang onto Westbrook and Fitz. Both are studs when healthy, and either alone can upgrade you at QB if you really need it.

But with the three QBs you do have, you should be able to play the match-up game and be more than adequate. Leinart has some nice games ahead, and Losman is a good start this week.

Palmer would sure be nice in a keeper league. Fitz and Boldin are a push. Id much rather have Bell than Jennings in a keeper league. How long will Favre play and will you trust Rogers? So I would do it in a heartbeat. A RB that is always hurt for a franchise QB is what it boils down too. Palmers stock will never be lower. I believe he will still have a big second half regardless of schedule.