[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT disappointment

bones1979

Hes on pace for over 1800 Total Yards and 12 tds...And that includes the 2 games against Bal and Pit. You are one greedy SOB if you are diappointed with that.

For the last time, my post was made due to OTHER'S comments and disappointments, not mine! If I am disappointed in anything so far,it is just the fact that Turner is spelling him alot in blowout games.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes on pace for over 1800 Total Yards and 12 tds...And that includes the 2 games against Bal and Pit. You are one greedy SOB if you are diappointed with that.

So call me greedy. The 1800yds is fine, but 12TDs is in between 5-8 less than I was hoping for. For a player of LT's status and one that appears to be drooled over by many respondents to this thread, that's good, not great.

Some people need to relax. Baltimore and San Diego are without a doubt two of the nastiest run defenses in the league. Take a look at their cupcake schedule over the next couple of weeks - San Fran, Cleveland, St. Louis. I don't think they play a tough run defense again until Thanksgiving!

I'm very suprised by the panic I'm seeing from Tomlinson owners. Jim Brown in his prime wouldn't have blown up the past two weeks against those teams!

So call me greedy. The 1800yds is fine, but 12TDs is in between 5-8 less than I was hoping for. For a player of LT's status and one that appears to be drooled over by many respondents to this thread, that's good, not great.

Sorry, but expecting 17-20 TDs from ANY back is just ridiculous.

You are sooooooo cool. Forum bullies impress everyone..... :D

:D Far from it....you were the one who admitted you were clueless....and the comment wasn't directed at you....it was a general statement....and had you been around all offseason and been a part of the discussions on this topic then you'd understand. Grow a pair and get some thicker skin.

Ok and I said hes on pace for that WITH playing the Ravens and Steelers. He doesnt see them again so I would expect at least 14 tds and 2000 yards.

:D Far from it....you were the one who admitted you were clueless....and the comment wasn't directed at you....it was a general statement....and had you been around all offseason and been a part of the discussions on this topic then you'd understand. Grow a pair and get some thicker skin.

I was around and I did comment on this topic.

REMOVE

LT is just the centerpiece. you still have to have a team around him that produces. yes, he singlehandedly can win games, but don't count on that week in and week out. if your losing, i don't think its because of LT. thats all i'm saying. this is my first yr owning him in any league. i'm happy with his results and will be moreso when they get better,which they will.

True enough. LT is my centerpiece as he is for anyone who drafted him in the 1st round. The rest of my starters should be able to pull out victories for me...they have not. My week #1 starters Warner, LT, K. Jones, TJ Hous, Holt and Scobee - I lost by 2 with a solid lineup..bad luck as I routinely seem to bring out the high score in my opponents week in and week out. I am frustrated to be sure and perhaps unfairly lashing out at what I preceive to be my saviour (LT). In ff the only money position you tend to be able to count on is RB and the most money of them has been LT until this season so far anyway....maybe things will change..I really hope so. Just frustrates me to heck when all my other starters are playing a 60 minute game and LT plays 40....that last 20 minutes can turn losses into vics quick.

KO'd

Ah I love it :bash: Of the top 3 LJ SA and LT, LJ had the most ?'s and everyine wanted to play down on him...well being a homer the decision was easier for me....but who's :D there head now :D

LJ's gone from a 5.2 yard avg. last year to 3.7 ypc this year.....and he just played SF and Arizona.

You maybe should be a little concerned there Hat Trick.

• 11 months later...

I was thinking about this and several other threads like it from last year! :wacko:

There were even people in the press saying he was done! :D

It is only week two people!

An dthis goes for Bush, Evens and all the other studs that have started poorly. Give me a break! :D

LJ's gone from a 5.2 yard avg. last year to 3.7 ypc this year.....and he just played SF and Arizona.

You maybe should be a little concerned there Hat Trick.

How's that crow taste there big guy?

:D

• 11 months later...
:wacko::D

You're about 2 years too late dumbass. I pwned you. LJ had a fantastic season in 2006 in which you were on record saying the other way around. He lost Shields and Roaf since then. Wake up wetodd. Now shoo!