sassy

T Bell, D McAllister, Ronnie Brown

Please help me decide between these 3.

T Bell vs Oakland

D McAllister vs Philly

Ronnie Brown vs Jets

Need TD's and Yards... which 2 will produce????

I go T. Bell and McAllister. Brown hasn't done much this year. I know the Jets have let guys post big yards on them but Brown is playing with Harrington......not exactly stellar support.

I'd play Brown and Bell. Brown is still a top 10 back in my league ahead of guys like Tiki, Edge, Jones and Parker... he's better off with Harrington in there now anyway

Edited by InBillWeTrust

Please help me decide between these 3.

T Bell vs Oakland

D McAllister vs Philly

Ronnie Brown vs Jets

Need TD's and Yards... which 2 will produce????

I'd go with T Bell and McCallister. T. Bell...well it's Oakland :D McCallister because Philly has been giving up some good yardage to the RBs of late.

Bell and Deuce. Bell has the best matchup. Deuce because he's been finding a way to score even if he doesn't get alot of yardage.

Bell and Deuce. Bell has the best matchup. Deuce because he's been finding a way to score even if he doesn't get alot of yardage.

I agree...I think I would start Deuce and Bell...my only problem is that Brown has better matchup, but he hasn't done anything spectacular lately...

You think Deuce will do well against Philly?

I gotta say Bell and Brown. Duece always has that split thing called Bush that freaks me out. Plus the Eagles are stout aginst the run and have been lighting it up so much lately that the Saints will have to throw early and often. Not mush time to develop the run. Where as Brown has Harrington and they will want to establish it.

Check my post out too, Thanks!