[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. and Bledsoe

TheCMB

With all the drama going on over there, would you want either of these guys on your roster? What is their trade value these days?

As much as I hate T.O., I think his little shenanigans might work with Bledsoe. Apparently, Bledsoe text messaged T.O. and told him to "stick with him...and I'll get you the ball." I can almost see Drew forcing it to T.O. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

As much as I hate T.O., I think his little shenanigans might work with Bledsoe. Apparently, Bledsoe text messaged T.O. and told him to "stick with him...and I'll get you the ball." I can almost see Drew forcing it to T.O. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Personally I think it shows how sad this situation is when you have to "Text" Message something to someone you see everyday.

Whats up with that???? :D

Personally I think it shows how sad this situation is when you have to "Text" Message something to someone you see everyday.

Whats up with that???? :D

No kidding - probably the only way they're willing/capable of communicating with each other.

On NFL Primetime last night Salisbury & Schlereth were absolutely KILLING T.O., saying he's the worst teammate in the history of team sports, and that he doesn't give a whit about winning. If he had 12 for 165 yards and 2 TD's, he wouldn't be upset in a loss...

Edited by TheCMB

No kidding - probably the only way they're willing/capable of communicating with each other.

On NFL Primetime last night Salisbury & Schlereth were absolutely KILLING T.O., saying he's the worst teammate in the history of team sports, and that he doesn't give a whit about winning. If he had 12 for 165 yards and 2 TD's, he wouldn't be upset in a loss...

I think he really wants a Super Bowl. I don't think he will be satisfied with his career without a ring. He has a valid point. They are 2-2 and hes off to one of his worst seasons. They haven't beat a good team yet. If they were 4-0, I could see him looking bad for speaking out. But love him or hate him, Dallas is not using TO the way TO should be used. Once the Cowboys start getting him the ball more, Dallas offense will get better. TO has made his living with YAC and they arent really getting him the ball in space.

But love him or hate him, Dallas is not using TO the way TO should be used.

Like on a stationary bike? Or in the emergency room? Or at a press conference? Or getting sucked off by Michael Irvin?

You gotta be kidding here, right? He's done everything BUTT play football this season. Hate him.

I think he really wants a Super Bowl. I don't think he will be satisfied with his career without a ring. He has a valid point. They are 2-2 and hes off to one of his worst seasons. They haven't beat a good team yet. If they were 4-0, I could see him looking bad for speaking out. But love him or hate him, Dallas is not using TO the way TO should be used. Once the Cowboys start getting him the ball more, Dallas offense will get better. TO has made his living with YAC and they arent really getting him the ball in space.

PLAYER NFL PLAYS FPTS GP FPTS/G RUN RYD RTD PASS CMP PYDS PTD FUM INT 10ZR 10ZP

Torry Holt STL 61 61 5 12 0 0 0 61 29 372 4 0 0 0 8

Chris Chambers MIA 54 40 5 8 4 74 0 50 21 210 2 0 0 0 5

Donald Driver GB 52 42 5 8 2 15 0 50 26 343 1 0 0 0 4

Laveranues Coles NYJ 52 48 5 9 0 0 0 52 33 431 1 0 0 0 1

Marvin Harrison IND 52 48 5 9 0 0 0 52 32 442 1 0 0 0 2

Lee Evans BUF 47 40 5 8 0 0 0 47 28 335 1 0 0 0 1

Anquan Boldin ARI 45 48 5 9 1 1 0 44 28 366 2 0 0 0 1

Braylon Edwards CLE 45 40 5 8 0 0 0 45 20 351 1 0 0 0 2

Greg Jennings GB 43 54 5 10 0 0 0 43 20 364 3 0 0 0 1

Keyshawn Johnson CAR 43 55 5 11 1 4 1 42 27 373 2 0 0 0 2

Derrick Mason BAL 42 30 5 6 0 0 0 42 23 310 0 0 0 0 1

Muhsin Muhammad CHI 42 39 5 7 0 0 0 42 26 334 1 0 0 0 1

Roy Williams DET 42 44 5 8 0 0 0 42 26 391 1 0 0 0 0

Andre Johnson HOU 41 53 4 13 0 0 0 41 30 410 2 0 0 0 2

Mike Furrey DET 41 41 5 8 0 0 0 41 25 283 2 0 0 0 2

Reggie Wayne IND 41 44 5 8 0 0 0 41 21 382 1 0 0 0 5

Reggie Williams JAX 41 55 5 11 1 9 0 40 25 296 4 0 0 0 3

Terrell Owens DAL 41 28 4 7 0 0 0 41 17 232 1 0 0 0 4

Larry Fitzgerald ARI 40 45 5 9 1 5 0 39 24 331 2 0 0 0 1

Marques Colston NO 40 55 5 11 0 0 0 40 23 374 3 0 0 0 2

Catch the ball!!!! :D

Catch the ball!!!! :D

Yes TO, please catch the 3+ balls that gets tipped as it comes out of Bledsoes hand and lands 10 yards in front of you. Yes TO, please catch the 2 balls that got INT 15 yards in front of you, one that was a wide open TD if it was placed in the back of the endzone. He may be targeted 41 times, but how many of those were catchable balls?

Like on a stationary bike? Or in the emergency room? Or at a press conference? Or getting sucked off by Michael Irvin?

You gotta be kidding here, right? He's done everything BUTT play football this season. Hate him.

What a dumb reply. TO has had off field issues everywhere. I dont think Philly had trouble figuring out how to get him the ball when he only played 7 games for them. I believe he had over 700 yards receiving and 6 tds before he was suspended.

What a dumb reply. TO has had off field issues everywhere. I dont think Philly had trouble figuring out how to get him the ball when he only played 7 games for them. I believe he had over 700 yards receiving and 6 tds before he was suspended.

You are clearly a TO apologist. He got himself kicked out of Philly. Philly has no trouble figuring out how to get the ball to Reggie Brown, Greg Lewis, Dante Stallworth and Hank Baskett - who are all looking pretty good over there right now. But when it was TO looking good, it was because he's TO and he loves him some him.

The dude can't catch either. He dropped an easy TD two games ago. Hit him in both hands and both numbers too. He can blame it on the break, but he shoulda taken himself out of the game if he can't catch that ball. But he loves him some him. Anyhoo...

1. You are clearly a TO apologist. 2. He got himself kicked out of Philly. Philly has no trouble figuring out how to get the ball to Reggie Brown, Greg Lewis, Dante Stallworth and Hank Baskett - who are all looking pretty good over there right now. 3. But when it was TO looking good, it was because he's TO and he loves him some him.

4. The dude can't catch either. He dropped an easy TD two games ago. Hit him in both hands and both numbers too. He can blame it on the break, but he shoulda taken himself out of the game if he can't catch that ball. But he loves him some him. Anyhoo...

1. No, I just think it is dumb not to use TO the way Philly did. TO is more effective catching 5 yard passes and turning them into 15+ yard gains.

2. I don't think anyone ever said anything about that. There is no disagreement so why it was brought up is beyond me :D

3. Are you actually trying to tell me TO on the field is not a Top 5 WR in the league?

4. :D Yes he should have caught it. But to say "the dude cant catch" is an idiotic comment and one that would come from someone who just likes to bash TO. He's had the dropsies before but I would think his hands have been alright for the most part of his career...

Edited by Primetime9287

1- My point is Philly can use just about anyone the way they used TO

2-You said "...before he got suspended." I clarified that he got himself kicked out of Philly.

3- Clearly he is not a top-5 anything right now

4- He's had, historically, the worst case of the dropsies of any receiver people would like to claim as a top 5 WR.

Nice point-by-point rebuttal. I already told you I hate him. Now admit you love him.

1- My point is Philly can use just about anyone the way they used TO

2-You said "...before he got suspended." I clarified that he got himself kicked out of Philly.

3- Clearly he is not a top-5 anything right now

4- He's had, historically, the worst case of the dropsies of any receiver people would like to claim as a top 5 WR.

Nice point-by-point rebuttal. I already told you I hate him. Now admit you love him.

1. Yep cuz Philly has had a great history of 1200+ yard WRs and 10+ TD WRs.

2. Understood

3. Keywords: Right Now. You have to admit, even Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, and Torry Holt couldn't be Top 5 with what he has had to work with.

4. Understood as well. I said he has a history of the the dropsies, but it is a little unfair to say he can't catch with 700+ career receptions in 10 seasons.

Yes TO, please catch the 3+ balls that gets tipped as it comes out of Bledsoes hand and lands 10 yards in front of you. Yes TO, please catch the 2 balls that got INT 15 yards in front of you, one that was a wide open TD if it was placed in the back of the endzone. He may be targeted 41 times, but how many of those were catchable balls?

There were at least two passes that were very catchable in the Philly game but he blatantly short-armed them. He was crossing over the middle and could have had plenty of room to work with. If he was afraid to get laid out in that game that is no one's fault but his own. Now I am talking about the Philly game only, but as it has been said, he also dropped a pass that was right in his hands in the endzone in another game. If it is a timing issue then maybe he should have practiced more in the offseason. Bledsoe has been bad, but T.O. hasn't been very consistent either when the passes are fine.

Terry Glenn DAL 32 48 4 12 1 22 0 31 20 290 3 0 0 0 0

Hummm...

Terry Glenn 10 less attempts and 3 more catches, Interesting.

Ill say it again Catch the Ball!

:D

1. No, I just think it is dumb not to use TO the way Philly did. TO is more effective catching 5 yard passes and turning them into 15+ yard gains.

Just to note: Dallas is not as good as the Eagles were at the offensive line and QB position. That may have something to do with T.O.... and as other people have said, he may be dogging it a bit too.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Philli proved before him they didn't need a 1200+ yrd reciever, adn they're proving now they don't need one. In fact, when they DID have one, he really didn't do anythign for them that they hadn't done without him. He missed the entire playoffs, so his being on the team didn't get them over the hump into the Superbowl... that was all the classic no-name Philli WR corp.

As pointed out, Glenn has fewer passes tossed his way yet has more recpetions, so you can't blame it all on Bledsoe. He's having a meiocre year which could have everythign to do with his "not needing" to train with this QB to get timing down, unlike Glenn who seems to have a rhythm with Bledsoe.

I don't thnk Owens is top 5 in the league in theory, meaning if he had a better QB and Offensive line, etc. You could say the same thing about a dozen WRs in the league, so stop making excuses for him. A quality WR would overcome a bad QB by catchign the passes that were thrown his way, attempting to come back to short passes to prevent and INT and by running his routes full speed off the line, not when he feels like it.

oo oo a bash bledsoe thread, and I haven't posted yet???

He is what he is. Decent at home against any opponent, great against any shi-tty opponent anywhere, and a complete STOOGE on the road against any halfway decent opponent.

Fantasy-wise with Dallas, he isn't too shabby. Reality-wise, he's a team killer!

2. Understood

3. Keywords: Right Now. You have to admit, even Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, and Torry Holt couldn't be Top 5 with what he has had to work with.

4. Understood as well. I said he has a history of the the dropsies, but it is a little unfair to say he can't catch with 700+ career receptions in 10 seasons.

Hmmm....odd you write this, since Terry Glenn has the same teammates "to work with", and he is just 4 points out of the Top-5 in my league, currently ranked 9th.

T.O is a bust, a cancer, and it is spreading. I predicted it would take him 6 weeks to make an ass of himself and call out Bledsoe and/or a coach on national TV.

I admit I was wrong...It took only 5 weeks.

2. I don't think anyone ever said anything about that. There is no disagreement so why it was brought up is beyond me :D

3. Are you actually trying to tell me TO on the field is not a Top 5 WR in the league?

4. :bash: Yes he should have caught it. But to say "the dude cant catch" is an idiotic comment and one that would come from someone who just likes to bash TO. He's had the dropsies before but I would think his hands have been alright for the most part of his career...

Why would Dallas use TO the way Philly did when Dallas runs a completely different system. Maybe the Cowboys should have changed their system to accomodate TO, but since he barely participated in preseason, that would have been tough to do. TO is clown shoes :D

Once again I will state that my whole thing is they aren't getting the ball to TO in underneath routes where he is most effective. Even the Cowboys scheme has WR that run short routes. I dont think every player is running 15+ yards down the field. And I meant the passes thrown TOs way are hard to "work with". Glenn is doing well because of TO on one side and Julius Jones running well and Bledsoe has thrown him a lot more catchable balls.