[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade a defense for a defense

bent1969

If your scoring is like mine then Balt "d" is way above Pitt and I don't think I'd make the trade. But I don't know what your team looks like.

I do think Pitts will rebound, but Moss will continue to BLOW unless traded!!!!!!!!!!!

baltimore d 625 pittsburgh 393 that including their off week.

moss my be traded to The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY in the near future.

Pitts and Balt have the same problem there offense keeps making them go onto the field I think both defenses are on the field longer than the offenses, Pittburgh schedules eases up. The only problem I have with this is Baltimore doesn't move the ball on offense, Jamal Lewis is tip toeing around that line and he is a power runner and power backs don't tip toe, so I think they are in a lot of trouble down the stretch, at this point, and for Randy Moss he is just going to start the same crap like T.O. did in Philly sooner or later, which sucks though I still expect garbage points out of that team and they don't do that either. It also depends on your record, Pitts bye is over and Balt. is coming up, so that has to weighed in especialyy if you are 2-4, 2-3 and such. It's a toss up but I would stick with Pitts

God no don't do it.Really bad deal for you in my eyes.You have Berrian at WR and he will blow Moss out of the water this year.Other than the Bears the Ravens will probably have the most points for a defense this year.