Skrappy1

Torry Holt

I'm absolutely loving having this guy on both my teams this year. :D He may not be the best WR at the end of the season each year, but he plays hurt and is consistently in the top 3. Any guy who gets 1300+ yards in a bad season can be my #1 WR any day. :D:bash:

Amen to that. What i enjoy most when it comes to owning torry holt is that he just shuts his mouth and plays the game of football, hence the reason why his numbers speak volumes more than the likes of Randy Moss or TO

Amen to that. What i enjoy most when it comes to owning torry holt is that he just shuts his mouth and plays the game of football, hence the reason why his numbers speak volumes more than the likes of Randy Moss or TO

Yep. Just like that guy in your avator.

Bulger owner here :D

Bulger and Holt owner here haha.

Bulger and Holt in one league, just Holt in the other. :D

Bulger and Holt in one league

Too bad my opponent this week has McNabb and Reggie Brown. :D And Warrick Dunn, and Travis Henry, and Clinton Portis. :D

Too bad my opponent this week has McNabb and Reggie Brown. :clap: And Warrick Dunn, and Travis Henry, and Clinton Portis. :D

I can totally relate. Holt has been money. :bash: However, my opponent has Reggie Brown and Warrick Dunn. :D

Long TD to Holt again. 154 yds with 3 tds today wow.

I can totally relate. Holt has been money. :D However, my opponent has Reggie Brown and Warrick Dunn. :D

3rd TD for Holt today! Hope is not lost. :bash:

3rd TD for Holt today! Hope is not lost. :bash:

HOLT FOR PRESIDENT!! :doh::huh: That catch was complete money. :D:D:clap::tup:

Holt has single handedly kept me in my game today. Should be a dog fight the rest of the day, but he has singlehandedly kept me competitive today.

Somebody in my BOTH keeper league offered me Holt for Harrison last season. I accepted the offer and never looked back.

Somebody in my BOTH keeper league offered me Holt for Harrison last season. I accepted the offer and never looked back.

During our draft this year, a certain Huddler who will remain nameless offered me Daunte Culpepper for Holt. :D Mind you, this was right after he grabbed Culpepper in the 10th or 11th round. I mean, I took Holt late in the 2nd round for a reason, right? :D

I traded Thomas Jones and Rod Smith for Holt at the start of the year.

:D

Edited by billay

During our draft this year, a certain Huddler who will remain nameless offered me Daunte Culpepper for Holt. :bash: Mind you, this was right after he grabbed Culpepper in the 10th or 11th round. I mean, I took Holt late in the 2nd round for a reason, right? :D

Wow, that's the most ridiculous trade offer I've heard in a couple of years. :D

There's only maybe one other guy in the league that makes that catch and his hamstrings won't cooperate!

I grabbed Holt in every league I could this year. I have him on 4 of 5 teams. Given the unpredictability of the WR position, this guy is money every year.

I grabbed Holt in every league I could this year. I have him on 4 of 5 teams. Given the unpredictability of the WR position, this guy is money every year.

That's what I'm saying. Every other top WR has been up and down over the past few years, but Holt hasn't had a single season under 1300 yards in the last 6 years. With all the RBBC this season, rather than reach for a second rate RB early, I grabbed Holt in the 2nd and 3rd round of my two drafts this year, and I was very happy to do so.

Edited by Skrappy1

...he's the fastest to 10,000 yards receiving in the history of the NFL...

No doubt, he's incredible.

Do you guys want to know what kind of day I had today?

Here were my starters at RB and WR:

Holt

Reg Brown

Branch

LT

Dunn

Yeah, my opponent didn't have a chance. I'll never see a total like that again for a LONG time.

Having a guy like Holt on a team is so nice b/c he's ALMOST always money. Rarely does he not get me some sort of points w/ my leagues screwy scoring system.

Holt owner here!!!!

:doh::bash::D:clap::tup::D

Bulger and Holt in one league, just Holt in the other. :D

:bash::clap::D BULGER AND HOLT chaaaaampionship..

Edited by darth8ball