[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle/ St. Louis

CD6405

Of course YOU wouldn't! :D Great catch by Holt, bad throw by Bulger,the safety was in better position to catch the ball , but Holt did a great job of catching it. Ball got popped in the air, little bit of luck, little bit of skill. Whole lot of fortuitousness!

How was it a bad pass? It hit Holt in the hands first, he pulled it in bobbled it and popped it up in the air and recaught it.

Of course YOU wouldn't! :doh: Great catch by Holt, bad throw by Bulger,the safety was in better position to catch the ball , but Holt did a great job of catching it. Ball got popped in the air, little bit of luck, little bit of skill. Whole lot of fortuitousness!

:D that was one hell of a catch....

but Browns final field goal was ONE HELL OF A FIELD GOAL :D:bash::clap::tup:

How was it a bad pass? It hit Holt in the hands first, he pulled it in bobbled it and popped it up in the air and recaught it.

Negatory Junior, it hit the safety in the hands simutaneously at worst, but that doesn't really matter. What matters to me is the Seahawk secondary and O-line blocking sucks. They need to pull it togethter.

:bash: that was one hell of a catch....

but Browns final field goal was ONE HELL OF A FIELD GOAL :D:clap::tup::doh:

That matters also :D

Yes indeedy Devil Woman.....I'd like to get the NFL MVP back in action pretty soon. From a lay man's view I'm guessing that coudn't hurt.

Edited by bushwacked

Negatory Junior, it hit the safety in the hands simutaneously at worst, but that doesn't really matter. What matters to me is the Seahawk secondary and O-line blocking sucks. They need to pull it togethter.

I agree, despite the issues Seattle's secondary has, I don't think Boulware could have covered that play any better.

I wouldn't call that catch "fortuitous." Letting Holt catch a bomb late in a close game after he already scored twice is nothing short of an inability to effectively cover him. Seattle's secondary has been getting killed by the big play since the Super Bowl.

That said, they at least have some talent back there and can realistically improve. St. Louis, on the other hand, has nothing defensively outside of Little and Witherspoon. SEA might "only" win 10 or 11 games this year, but it's difficult to imagine them not winning their division.

I can see the Hawks going 13-3 or better this year. So far the toughest game they have is Denver in Denver and Kansas City at Kansas City but if the cheifs play like they did yesterday then they are done for in that game. Anyways They have a shot at clinching the 2nd seed in the NFC.

That matters also :D

Yes indeedy Devil Woman.....I'd like to get the NFL MVP back in action pretty soon. From a lay man's view I'm guessing that coudn't hurt.

Yeah I'd like to see Alexander back in the mix too, but only healthy...he played like crap when he has played this season...Morris is making the Def respect the run...and right now I'll take that...Branch will help us in a big way, until Shaun gets back. And when he comes back full strength...watch out we should be tough. :D

Yeah I'd like to see Alexander back in the mix too, but only healthy...he played like crap when he has played this season...Morris is making the Def respect the run...and right now I'll take that...Branch will help us in a big way, until Shaun gets back. And when he comes back full strength...watch out we should be tough. :D

I can only hope..........Shaun come back BIG :D