[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEARS @ Cardinals THREAD

Goopster24

Bears are simply being outcoached. Denny Green had a great game plan which has not allow the Bears to pressure Leinart. If the Bears want to get in this game they are gong to have to start to put some heat on Leinart.

Outcoached and outplayed. The Arizona defense looks great tonight (well at least for one half).

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears are simply being outcoached. Denny Green had a great game plan which has not allow the Bears to pressure Leinart. If the Bears want to get in this game they are gong to have to start to put some heat on Leinart.

As a Bears fan I agree. What a gutless performance by this team. They are playing like they have accomplished something. This is like what happened against Carolina in the playoffs...they are just getting run off the field.

Let's see how they respond. Lovie Smith agrees with you.

I will say that the 1985 season was marked by a comeback performance...the 1985 team didn't just blow everyone out.

THe game? Monday Night...At Minnesota...Bears down 17-9 seemingly playing lifeless...Ditka installs McMahon (who was...'amazingly' injured) and the Bears roll away with a big win.

That was the game the 1985 Bears showed that championship moxie...still time here.

it looks like they're trying to lose the game...

they literally ran away from the pass....now Edge has exactly 2 YPC on 19 rushes.....obviously their plan isn't working out...

No lie, man. I've seen WAY too many games like this lately. Why is everybody trying to play Martyball when it seems like Marty himself has finally figured out that it's a great way to give a game away?

No lie, man. I've seen WAY too many games like this lately. Why is everybody trying to play Martyball when it seems like Marty himself has finally figured out that it's a great way to give a game away?

maybe that FG lit something under the AZ playcalling.........

I'd rather the Bears get a TD...but I fear they'd have too much momentum and the Cardinals would go 3 and out.....

either way AZ will go 3 and out here...