[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB

mentobe24

I think Leinart already has proven himself. He's a poor man's Manning -- he's going to throw, throw, throw, and he's got a talented bunch of guys to catch, catch, catch. And, he's playing Oakland this week. You might get 250 yards and two scores out of Pennington, probably no more. You could get 350 yards and 4 scores out of Leinart this week...

I have to give Pennington the start till Leinart proves his worth a bit more.

I think Leinart already has proven himself. He's a poor man's Manning -- he's going to throw, throw, throw, and he's got a talented bunch of guys to catch, catch, catch. And, he's playing Oakland this week. You might get 250 yards and two scores out of Pennington, probably no more. You could get 350 yards and 4 scores out of Leinart this week...

Come on now...the Raiders arn't that bad are they?

Leinart put up 250 yds and 2 tds vs. the Bears, so he should do well against Oakland. Oakland has the #30 ranked run defense in YPG, so teams haven't had to throw as much against them. Edge should get some better numbers and that should keep the pressure off Leinart. Remember, despite its porous run D, Oakland has allowed 4 tds by ground vs. 8 by air, so I look for AZ to put it up in the air in the Red Zone to score. Besides, Denny wants more scoring following the debacle last Monday.

I'm having the same situation with my starters in my secondary league. I think i'm going with Leinart over Bledsoe in my situation. I agree that you should start Leinart also, my reasoning is simple: he played well against Chicago. This is Oakland we are talking about, and the Cards are desperate for a win. I see good things for the Cards this weekend.