[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The things we deal with...

Caveman_Nick

This isn't directed at you personally, but I read comments like this and I have to ask myself -

"do these people think leagues grow on trees"? It's hard to find a league with established owners that you have competed against for years or maybe are your friends/co-workers, etc... The answer is not to just up and leave (unless ths league has no meaning to you), but rather to work it out and ensure it doesn't happen again going forward.

I understand your point, but when you've got such an obvious display of idiocy, it is probably safe to say that it is time to move on. This is not a case of "do we go TE Mandatory?" - it is a fundamental integrity issue with several of the owners. For me (based on how it was described by Caveman) the choice is easy - finish out the year and never return.

This isn't directed at you personally, but I read comments like this and I have to ask myself -

"do these people think leagues grow on trees"? It's hard to find a league with established owners that you have competed against for years or maybe are your friends/co-workers, etc... The answer is not to just up and leave (unless ths league has no meaning to you), but rather to work it out and ensure it doesn't happen again going forward.

Well said! Weigh it out. The decision to bring to vote by the commish shouldn't come as a surprise in this situation.

It's because of issues like the ones discussed in this thread that our league changed to a no-trade league. It sure has eliminated a lot of problems and made the league a lot better. Just our way of dealing with the constant bickering and someone always thinking someone else is getting over or colusion or whatever. Most of this is so subjective. You can make numbers say whatever you want. We decided against letting all trades go through so that two owners can't put together one good team towards the end of the season.

I do sort of miss the trade option, but not when I think of all the hassle we used to have.

I'm the commish of a league with a bunch of newbs to FF. Guy traded Chris Cooley for Plaxico straight up. :D

Very lopsided. But it's not collusion. You can't veto dumb decisions.

my league just had someone trade LJ Smith for Tatum Bell and Chris Cooley....

I have some rookies in my league every year....this year has just been downright entertaining, though..