[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League Integrity

Sgt. Ryan

Baron davis was hurt when you traded for him, though he was to possibly return in a few days. he did, and then was shut down for the rest of the year, what a week or so after his return. Baron davis hadnt finished a season in how many years now, and Golden State wasnt making any noise to make the post season, so they were bound to shut him down sooner, than later. And everyone including you and Darin knew that. You also gave up Tim Duncan, leaving you with nothing at C, to one of your drinking buddies. And if I recall, and I think I do, there was a veto vote on that trade, that was a very close vote to having that trade over turned. This year, KevinL put in a rules to avoid trades from going through automatically, which was the case last yr. The timing of the trade was ridiculous, and you loaded your buddy up for a title run.

At the time of the trade, Thornton hadnt had his bye, and was the #15 scoring LB, and my #2 LB. This owner is trying to make the playoffs, and is more than one player away from doing so, while Manning at the time of the trade was what 5 pts a week better than Favre. Last weeks games skewed the numbers from the time the trade was made on the LB and Qbs. Its the midpoint of the season, not days before the trade deadline, when you were all but mathmatically eliminated. I can guarantee you this owner in this league isnt trying to help me in the league bit. That would be like you trying to help me. This owner is trying to add players to his roster, while you were giving away players to your buddy. I dont think you really want to open this can of worms do you? Several in that league refused to play in the league with you guys this year for your actions at the end of last year, and those joined the league I created once Darin changed his intentions of returning from what Kevin L had told me.

Ive got further ill will towards either of you for what you did last yr. It didnt work, and I still bouced Darin and won the title. But that doesnt mean Im going to be in a situation where you two could do it again, in a league I was in. No offense. I got nothing against you, but you are trying to crucify me, and I dont think its going as well as you hoped. I dont have 17 AIM, I have 6, which I created for different leagues I was in, while at work. I had one AIM for general use, that no one at that time knew about, then a different one for each of the leagues I was in, so I didnt get bombarded from everyone while I was at work, or trying to work out a deal in any particular league. I only use 2 of those AIMs to date. One at work, and one is on all the time from my house. And I dont think Ive ever spoken to you on AIm before, so this has got to be exaggerated second hadn info, and Rovers cant contact me on AIM, on any of my accounts, so I havent talked to him in months, since he went to DMD on me for calling him who knows what and hurting his feelings. That dude just needs to get back on his meds.

LOL @ "drinking buddy".

I will forgo any comment here. The proof is obviously in the pudding here.

Edit: And yes, I have an ace up my sleeve that I'm not opposed to pulling out. Test me.

Edited by darin3

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, I do not want to open any can of worms, however, you have misstated several facts as per usual. I had several C eligible players, and, per the stats, made out fairly well in the deal considering the key player I seeked out to acquire was besieged by an injury after the trade went down. As for the vote, which Darin brought up as we thought there was at minimum a commish review of trades, came in favor of allowing the trade.

You are mistaken yet again BC, I didnt misstate any facts, let alone several, unless you dont believe in your own sig. Quality is what counts, not quantity. And you had no one even close to Duncan, after you dealt him at C. Baron the main player you got back did nothing for you, and you ended the season as poorly as you were when you made the deal, well out of the playoffs, but helped Darin get in. And yes you guys squeaked out a 6-5 vote to allow the trade. Which speaks volumes, as most dont agree in vetoing deals unless there is fowl play involved, so at least 5 people in the league thought it was bad enough to say no, I dont think so. Again, this is old news, and not something that needs to be brought back up.

I think Ill end the night on this post. Good Night all.

Geez, I kept the league info and owners in house. I didnt mention them. How hard is this for some people.

And on top of that, the league members do not have a viable solution, myself included. So I was looking for suggestions, if nothing else.

Oh come now, don't go playing dumb now. I knew immediately who this was about and I didn't have to look a thing up. And I don't visit the Fusion forum.

You should just let it die Frazia....though it's not about our league anymore.

It's about a basketball league. Hey, someone should move it to the other sports section.

Then it'll never get read

Wait, there's a baseball component to come yet. :D

It's completely curious phenomena to me. I know the content of this thread, I know that it is unraveling slowly but surely and will eventually end up in fantasy baseball, fantasy hockey, fantasy soccer, and probably fantasy World Series of Poker. I know that my IQ is just as slowly but surely being lowered by significant amounts each time I read more of the posts here and that I will evetually suffered irrepairable brain damage.

But like watching a train wreck in super-slow motion, I just can't help checking in and seeing what unexplicable turn this thread will take next.

I think that I need therapy...

I'm late to the party, and stopped reading after page 3. That said, I don't have a problem with what Keg is doing. I have actually employed a similar strategy in the past, and it worked well for me. 8 of my 13 leagues are dynasty leagues, and I don't think any of them require an owner to promote a DTS player for any reason other than them no longer being eligible for the DTS. My only complaint to what Keg might be doing would be if he had open roster spots, and was starting players on bye, and was not actively bidding on fa's. But even if that is the case, what is probably available on the waiver wire would not likely change the outcome of any of the games he is involved with.

I wonder if this thread would have started if Sarge had Kegz on his schedule? :D

:bash:

Or if sarge hadn't traded for a potentially early first round pick in that league...... one that could land him Adrian Peterson or one of the other big RBs coming out.. or oculd have him just outside the range of those guys.... thus his convenient reccomendation that keggerz be docked 3 draft spots..... :D

Like I said, it was a guess. :D I'm sure that he was happy to take the W though. (He did win didn't he? :D )

:takingfootoutofmouth:

Ok, so they did have a game scheduled .... and yes, Brewer, Sarge won

I think the real comparison that needs to be drawn here is how closely the East-Northeast resembles the NFC North at the beginning of last year :bash:

Maybe one option of adding to the rules to discourage such a "rebuilding sale" would be to limit the number of 1-year contract players that can be sold and/or traded under specific conditions (after the 3rd player ... no league money could be received in the trade, etc). At least that would limit the ability to pick up people becoming RFA's while still giving limited other options. Carry on.