[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League Integrity

Sgt. Ryan

I dunno. I think that Kegs Fusion squad might give your DW2 squad a run for your money. :D

:D

The guy with 2 wins talking smack. Besides, one of your wins came against Swiss, so that doesn't really count. :clap:

You may be 1 up on me in the W column right now, but we'll see how it plays out. The race to 3 wins is on! :bash: Sorry, but you ain't getting the #1 pick, with my pick. :tup:

Edited by Hitman

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

The guy with 2 wins talking smack. Besides, one of your wins came against Swiss, so that doesn't really count. :clap:

You may be 1 up on me in the W column right now, but we'll see how it plays out. The race to 3 wins is on! :bash: Sorry, but you ain't getting the #1 pick, with my pick. :tup:

tanking is illegal in DWII as well. :D

And now, the $64,000 question.............will Keg's strategy work? Will he be competative next year, or is this the route to the league doormat? :D

It appears to me that he has put a lot of thought into this course of action. Certainly more than Bush/Cheney have put into foreign policy. (sorry, gratuitous Bush dig.) I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and, if he uses all of those FA dollars and picks wisely, he could be competative for a wild card in 2007. In 2008, he could rule the roost, including a 225 - 176 win over Sgt. ryan. :D Of course, he could also suck.

In FA, you have to overpay significantly to take a quality player from its current owner, and the top FA could go as much as $50 a pop. Besides, my team isnt built for now, its built for the future with my studs locked up long term.

Rivers - 7 yrs

Leinart - 6 yrs

L Johnson - 5 yrs

Chester - 4 yrs

Westbrook 3 yrs

Colston - 4 yrs

Fitz - 5 yrs

T Glenn - 3 yrs

Gates - 2 yrs

Abraham - 4 yrs

Urlacher - 3 yrs

Just to name a few

tanking is illegal in DWII as well. :D

No need for me to tank there. Hitman seems hell bent on at least getting me a top 2 pick all by himself. :bash: Now if I could only figure out how to get Swiss' 1st as well. :D

Id say 3 trades per team on average is about par for the course. Some do as many as 5, some do as little as none.

To quote some old gal at the huddle, "it takes two to tango." I would guess that his strategy was obvious by what, trade 15? So why did people keep trading with him if it was going to be detremental to the league?