[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE ADVICE

smt080

I'm thinking of offering this trade with one of the last place teams that is not in my division. I want to offer Antonio Gates for Reggie Wayne straight up. I would only do this trade if I was able to pick up Alge Crumpler off of free agency list. I already have Walker, Toomer, Horn, and Troy Williamson at WR. I'm getting production from Walker all year. I'm not too sure on Horn since I just picked him up. What do you guys think. Receivers and Tight Ends scored the same in my league 6 pts for tds and 1 pt for every 10 yards receiving.

I would keep Gates. Crumpler is good, but he won't have the week like he just had often. gates is a primary for rivers who is beginning to throw much more. You are giving up a #1 at his position for a #2. Keep Gates.

Horn looks a bit rejuvenated this year. He's now got a decent QB that can throw and with the emergence of Colston, all the pressure and double-teams are no longer on him.

Edited by rew70

How many of each do you start? If it's one TE and two WR's, you're talking about going from Gates-Walker-Horn to Wayne-Walker-Crumpler, rigrgeht? I think Horn to Crumpler IS an upgrade,

but Gates IS the #1 guy on the Chargers and starting to show it. I'd probably stand pat.

If you get to pick up Crumpler, can you start Gates-Walker-Crumpler (2 TE's?). Or else pick him up

and try to trade Crumpler for a stud receiver. If you look around, you'll find guys who are starting

a nobody at TE but have WR depth and SHOULD be able to swing a deal.

I picked up Crumpler as a little insurance and played a little defense so nobody else could wrap him up. I will try to use him as the trade bait now. Thanks for the advice. I hear what you guys are saying about the Colts.