[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB#2...Gore @ Bears or Droughns v. Jets?

DNorbsODS

I am assuming, depite his futility, that I go with Droughns here. Jets have been reasonably easy to run against, and Droughns might get a cheap TD near the endzone. Even though Gore is the far superior back, he probably won't do much against the Bears, very likely will not score, and the Niners may be down early (thus abandoning the run).

My league is based on:

1 point for 10 rushing yards

1 point for 10 receiving yards

6 points for a rushing or receiving TD

Bonus for over 100+ rushing yards

Bonus for over 100+ receiving yards

I think I'd still stay with Gore. Even if SF abandons the run, Gore catches passes out of the backfield. And on the off chance SF stays in the game, they'll want to run as much as they can - it's not like the Bears are easy to pass against, either. And Droughns has had only one decent game all year...the Jets D rushing D IS weak, but even if the Browns get down near the goalline Frye may run it in himself.

I guess bottom line is I think Gore's got a bigger upside. But it IS pretty close to 50/50.

I have the same dilemna and think I will go with Droughns. The Jets run D is horrible and the Browns just fired their offensive coordinator who was a mess. Look for a slightly improved Browns offense and 90 yards from Droughns then try to trade him