[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Adive - Cadilac for Edge

BASHEMGUD

I have Cadilac, I have been offereed Edgeren James.

I have Westbrook, A Green, Taylor and Wali Lundy (Go UVA :D )

I though this was a no brainer and keep Cad, but James is actually having a better fantasy season in our league.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Sorry for the spelling errors, very tired :D

Edited by BASHEMGUD

I have Edge, and he sucks. But, so does Caddy. Its a toss up. Edge does face a weak DEF this week, but he has a bye week the following week. At least Caddy's performance has gone up though. Edge can't run anywhere (not even against OAKs DEF!)

Please see my post.

Edited by vikings711

I have Cadilac, I have been offereed Edgeren James.

I have Westbrook, A Green, Taylor and Wali Lundy (Go UVA :D )

I though this was a no brainer and keep Cad, but James is actually having a better fantasy season in our league.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Sorry for the spelling errors, very tired :D

At first glance, Cadillac looks pretty prospective. If we avoid weeks 1 and 2, he's averaging in our league 11+ pts/week, and there's only 1 touchdown in that grouping. If I remember though, TB has one of the worst schedules this year. AZ's schedule looks slightly more promising. Although there is some current coaching problems.

Perhaps you should look see how much your opponent has the **have to's** in acquiring Caddy. Perhaps up the ante a little. Otherwise, the trade looks kind of neutral. Bias' could clearly slant this one way or the other.

Please respond: Trade Westbrook for Torry Holt?

I have Edge, and he sucks. But, so does Caddy. Its a toss up. Edge does face a weak DEF this week, but he has a bye week the following week. At least Caddy's performance has gone up though. Edge can't run anywhere (not even against OAKs DEF!)

Please see my post.

Thanks to both of you.

It does seem a toss up at this point.

Bashemgud,

Not really high on either one, but would have to say that if it were me I'd keep Caddy since he seems to be progressing. On the other hand, Edge seems to be regressing. Granted, Edge has been getting mind boggling number of carries it seems this year and still can't produce. I'm not and never was sold on Edge going to ARI and running behind that joke of an O-line down there in the desert. Edge is great RB, don't get me wrong, but it just goes to show you ain't nothing without the big fellas up front making holes for you. Even though I tend to agree these RBs are kinda a wash, I still think Caddy has more upside to run for close to 100yds per game more than Edge does. Given that, stick with Caddy and hope he stays injury free.