[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What should a payout be in a league?

Sully907

$60 - commissioner salary==

lmao @ "commissioner salary" GB finding 11 suckers.

Ours:

Entry fee = $80

MFL = $70

Champ = $150

2d place = $75

Division Winners (2) = $80 apiece

Wild Card Team (2) = $40 apeice

Wk 17 Winner (all teams start all players) $50

Season high pts: $75

Game High Pts: $30

My Main Local that I commish

260 entry fee (10 per team goes to website)

5 dollars every transaction

3 division winners 100 each

50 per week goes to team with high points

all free agent and trade money gets split 50/50 between best record and high points for the year

superbowl winner gets 1500

runner up gets 300

lmao @ "commissioner salary" GB finding 11 suckers.

I thought the same thing. I wonder if they have any commish openings :D

Our main is $100 / team (12 teams)

Top 4 in playoffs get their hundy back

2nd gets - 300

1st gets 450

other 2 playoff teams get $35 and toilet bowl teams get $50 winner / $25 loser.

Other $5 weekly prizes as well.

FA moves are $5 each and top 3 in total points split this 50/30/20 at the end of the year.

The league I play (at work) dates to before I started playing about 7 years ago, and at one time it was a points-only league (no head-to-head matchups). When they went to head to head, they kept a prize for points, and that's how we continue to play today. Also went from $50 to $100 entry fee around that time. I have been commish for the past few years. So:

10-team league with 2 divisions

4-team playoffs (2 division winners plus 2 wildcards that can be from either, based on head-to-head record only, with total YTD points as tiebreaker)

Entry fee $100

MFL: $80 (signed up late; we take out whatever the actual MFL fee paid that year is)

(we used Sportsline when it was free, paid up one year, then switched to MFL and this is our 4th year at MFL)

Super Bowl winner: $325

Super Bowl loser: $180

Consolation game winner (winner between the two teams who lose the first round of the playoffs): $90

Total points all 17 weeks: $325

Total points winner may or may not be one of the other winners, and in the rare event (never happened) that there is a tie in total points for the year, the prize gets split.

I'm going to have to "retire" soon because 3 of the last 4 years I have lost the Super Bowl, and the last two years straight I have also added the total points prize to the Super Bowl loser prize. Since that means I walk away with over $500 of the $1000 put in, it looks like I'm running the league just to take everyone's money! But I've still yet to win the Super Bowl. Also, at least half of the teams have been playing for several years, and all but one of the teams has played for the last few years, so it's not like they don't know what they're getting into. (I am still leading in total points this year but not by as much as I was after the first 3 games, and I don't have the best record but lead my division. I was considering not playing this year. Heh.)