Sign in to follow this  
Rockerbraves

WDIS WR'S

Oakland, surprisingly, is the number one ranked Pass d.....I look for Pittsburgh to run Parker...plus, dont know if Big Ben or Batch is going...that said I'd go with Burress.....

TB is way too hot right now for Burress to be successful

i would go with H.Ward he has a better chance then anyone to get past the Oakland DB's

being #1 in pass def is misleading , they are #1 because everyone runs on them and they dont need to pass. That being said I would probably go with Plax anyway as Ward has had only 1 good week and Batch probably plays anyway.

I would give the edge to Ward. Pit just isn't getting it done on the ground and a leader like Ward is realizing he has to step it up and do something for the offense. He should continue scoring TDs this week.

Guest Mutine Bullfrog

being #1 in pass def is misleading , they are #1 because everyone runs on them and they dont need to pass. That being said I would probably go with Plax anyway as Ward has had only 1 good week and Batch probably plays anyway.

Nice read on Oakland's pass def. I checked the numbers and your 100% right. Averages are middle of the road and attenpts are low. :D

I think I would go with Plexiglass this week.

It is a tough call and both could be a good start, but like some people mentioned, I think PIT is going to run and run on OAK.