[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biggest Bust thus far?

LooGie

I think the biggest bust has got to be LaMont Jordan. Of course SA is hurting people, but I dont think you can blame an injury for the biggest bust. Especially when we all know he would be injured. (ala Madden 07 of course)

LaMont is just a worthless piece of a crap on an even more worthless team coached by the God of All that is Worthless.

Every single league I got LaMont in (all of them in the 2nd) I have a losing record. All of the leagues where i didn't get him, i'm doing alot better. (notice i didn't say winning record. :D)

I truly cannot think of a bigger bust this year. :D I hate him.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's a toss up between Jordan and Edge (I own Jordan in 1 league and drafted him in the bottom half of the first round. We reward reception bonuses). We all thought Edge wouldn't get what he was getting in Indy but his average is just horrible. A team with the young wide outs like Arizona should easily open running lanes for James but he hasn't found them yet! I don't think he will...of course Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams aren't doing very well either!

his pre-injury performance was lackluster..

Maybe 2005 was the aberration then, as he seemed very streaky prior to that. In Weeks 1-3, he got 52/0, 98/1 and 69/1 respectively (tot. yds/TDs). Don't know what happened in Week 1 there, but the others weren't terrible. He typically needs a couple 180/3 games to round out his annual stats.....

Difficult to argue against LaMont. Randy Moss, Bledsoe, McNair, Moulds, Gonzo, Chambers, Edge, Mush-head, and Brunell are also big non-injury busts.

I hardly think that much was expected of Moulds & Mushy, although a point could be made for Mush. I guess because he was supposed to be the #1 WR, not so for Moulds who was always going to play second fiddle to Johnson.

Moss, while absolutley underperforming, is not a bust in my mind. He has a handful of TDs in a woeful offense (as expected) and he's started to put up yards. I don't know about you, but Moss was taken in many leagues in the 3rd round.

Caddy and James, regardless of all the preseason doubters, are busts at this point. However, if both can get more active in the passing game, I see a better 2nd half of the season for them.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I hardly think that much was expected of Moulds & Mushy, although a point could be made for Mush. I guess because he was supposed to be the #1 WR, not so for Moulds who was always going to play second fiddle to Johnson.

I realize that they're both in their mid-30s now, but they should be doing more than their 20-40 yd games with a TD every fourth game. Moulds in particular should be doing more, as he has Andre Johnson drawing coverage away from him. Even Joe Horn's doing a lot better than these guys.

Moss, while absolutley underperforming, is not a bust in my mind. He has a handful of TDs in a woeful offense (as expected) and he's started to put up yards. I don't know about you, but Moss was taken in many leagues in the 3rd round.

I wouldn't have touched Moss until at least the 4th round, but even then he would've been a bust. People who took Andre Johnson or Roy Williams in the 4th/5th rounds are doing a hell of a lot better.

Caddy and James, regardless of all the preseason doubters, are busts at this point. However, if both can get more active in the passing game, I see a better 2nd half of the season for them.

I forgot about Caddy. He's sucking rearend as well.