[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

RILETT

All i remember is the wide spread panick the first two weeks of the season, alot of he's a bust, Injury prone, He'll be bothered by the hamstrings all year etc. I'm glad I held on to him even though I had some tempting offers. Just curious who traded him away and who kept 89.

All i remember is the wide spread panick the first two weeks of the season, alot of he's a bust, Injury prone, He'll be bothered by the hamstrings all year etc. I'm glad I held on to him even though I had some tempting offers. Just curious who traded him away and who kept 89.

:D I purposely didn't draft him. There were better options like Larry Fitzgerald and Chad Johnson. :D

Just bought his jersey yesterday to wear for the Panthers - Cowboys game Sunday night. :D

I picked him in my money league and didn't even think about trading him away, the guy simply a stud and plays hard every play and comes up big when the Panthers need him. :D

Lots of people didnt expect he would be able to repeat last years numbers(i thought he would be close)...

his numbers put to a 16 game pace are just F'n rediculous

125 Catches

1843 Yards

6 TDs

I dont see him keeping up that pace but hey he is Steve Smith so you never know

Lots of people didnt expect he would be able to repeat last years numbers(i thought he would be close)...

his numbers put to a 16 game pace are just F'n rediculous

125 Catches

1843 Yards

6 TDs

I dont see him keeping up that pace but hey he is Steve Smith so you never know

wow Keg!... you were right as usual... :D

I kept him in my local league( keep up to 4). Also kept Palmer, LJ and Kevin Jones. I let Reggie Wayne go. I was a little nervous with the hammy but said what the heck. Unfotunately the first receiver I took in the draft was Housh, so I went without my top 2 receivers the first 2 weeks of the season. Started 0-2. Am now 4-3 and have been in the top 2 for weekly high score 4 of the past 5 weeks.

I was actually saying that Keyshawn would actually help SS after Delhomme builds a rapport with Keyshawn.....especially with Keyshawn being more reserved than he's ever been..

the reasons I didn't target him on draft day is ...

1) I wasn't willing to pay 1st round price for a WR..and..

2) his hamstring problem, I try to stay away from WR's with hamstring problems as they can flare up at any moment once there is a problem, especially with as much as he's running...I stayed away even more-so....also it can become chronic as seen with Stallworth and TO...keeper league to boot..

I love Steve Smith and kept him in one league (he was snapped up or kept on other rosters in my other leagues), but I was certainly concerned about the hamstrings being an issue all year.

I guess I'm just another "hater." :D