Sign in to follow this  
SteelerMurf

Plaxico or Reggie Brown

Plaxico vs. TB

REggie Brown vs. Jags

Both games have the potential for high winds. I really am at a loss cause I see them as equal plays. At first I was going to start Plex and then I looked and darned if Reggie Brown is not #2 in WR in my league. How in the world can I bench the #2 WR in my league? Will McNabb look to Donte more now that he is back? That is an x factor I am not sure I want to deal with.

Non PPR

Plaxico vs. TB

REggie Brown vs. Jags

Both games have the potential for high winds. I really am at a loss cause I see them as equal plays. At first I was going to start Plex and then I looked and darned if Reggie Brown is not #2 in WR in my league. How in the world can I bench the #2 WR in my league? Will McNabb look to Donte more now that he is back? That is an x factor I am not sure I want to deal with.

Non PPR

I like Brown against the Jags and am playing him myself. However I do not have Plax. Tampa is tough on the pass, but Plax is the unquestioned number 1 option. The Giants are on a roll offensively and I think he is the start, even though I think Brown will produce as well. Go with Plax....

I like Brown against the Jags and am playing him myself. However I do not have Plax. Tampa is tough on the pass, but Plax is the unquestioned number 1 option. The Giants are on a roll offensively and I think he is the start, even though I think Brown will produce as well. Go with Plax....

I like Plax right now, they seem to be getting it together and he can take a short pass for a long TD even with the wind.

Thanks for the feedback on my post.

It must be tough with decisions like this.

My vote is Plaxico. It would be hard to sit him.

Good luck!

The Hurtings

I have the same dilema. Going to give Plax the nod. Reggie is more of a deep threat and if the wind is a factor his oportunities could be limited. Plax is also a deep threat but his size makes him a great goal line option for Eli. Not comfortable with either.

I agree with high wind the short game will be good go with Plax

Definitely a tough call, but I'd say Plax as well. The high winds, and Stallworth coming back make Brown a little more of a risk.