Sign in to follow this  
radernashun

Got Bad News on Trade!

I thought I had a deal of Waly Lundy for either Wayne, Reggie Brown, or J. Walker. He backed out on Wayne and all that's left is Lundy for Reggie Brown. What are you're thoughts? Any advice would be helpful.

Edited by radernashun

I can't believe that the guy backed out of that trade! I think Brown and WQayne are your 1&2 WRs. I you trade anyone of those three, I'd trade Walker.

checkout my post, thanks.

Reggie Brown has been a stud all year. With Mcnabb playing this well, it's a steal. Lundy is this months running back for houston.

Definitely make the trade for either Walker or Brown. You've got a good stable of rb's and who knows what Lundy is really going to give you. Remember he looked bad enough in his first 2 games that they thought Ron Dayne was an upgrade.

I would take Brown first, because McNabb has played so well and Shanahan has decided to become Schottenheimer lite. However having either Brown or Walker as your 3rd receiver puts you in a pretty good situation.

I wouldn't hesitate to move Lundy for R Brown. That Houston RB situation is a mess and I anticipate its going to change a few more times as the season goes on.