[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers

Menudo

Wow. Pretty humbling... Losing to the Raiders. I knew it was bad, but this bad! Wow. Roethlisberger single handedly lost it for the Steelers.

Wow.

Wow.

Steelers '06 SuperBowl Champs... '07 Bottom tier in the league.

Is it too early to look forward to next year? At least they are moving up for the draft!

I forget their record, but the Denver team after their back to back SB's started off pretty bad and missed the play-offs.

There's an answer - though they HAD lost both their starting QB and RB pretty early on - one an MVP, the other a tremendous emotional leader and locker room influence.

The Steelers came back mostly intact - though Roeth's offseason adventures definitely don't help the cause. And the Bus had a massive impact in the locker room.

I would have never thought in a million years that I'd rather watch the Penguins over the Steelers.

Just watched Ben's interview... Same ole crap... yada data... "I need to play better." Pretty funny though, he acutally referred to Oakland as a "great" team. Maybe his last concussion did affect his brain more than originally perceived.