[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who was on your bench this week?

montster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahman Green and Edge were both on my bench and Tatum Bell was in my lineup. Yep, that cost me a victory, had I started either over Bell I would've won. :D All the damn inconsistent players this year is driving me crazy. I don't know who to start from week to week, and I hate it. :D:bash::clap:

Played Cotchery over DJax..... I listened to too many websites say what a great play crotchery was and how Djax should struggle.

I made the change just before kickoff.... may cost me the win unless Brady can rattle off 16 to at least time which for him vs MIN would mean a decent game... 240 yds and a TD, or 160 yds and TD's under out system.

Ill still be in first place if I lose but I could take a two game lead with a win.

My bad.

I sat him in favor of R Wayne and Boldin. Wayne you can't dispute, Boldin not so much - but based on the info available at kickoff, IMO I HAD to go with Boldin.

I sat him in favor of Andre Johnson and Boldin. I still got the win but I think I have to consider starting him over Boldin from here on out. Tough decision to have to make every week though. I may try to trade one of them to upgrade my RB's....I'm not sure which one I'd rather have though.

I sat him and have'nt played him except as bye week cover. Only start 2 wr's (Smith and Wayne)....I've tried to trade the guy and can't get crap for him.... :D

I've tried trading him too but got no interest. That may change this week. I may even be willing to trade Bolding now with Colsten's play. I need a #2 RB.

I really don't see how you can despair over sitting Mike Bell. No one, and I mean no one saw that coming. Even with the reports of turf toe.

I wasn't complaining...I was just posting who went off on my bench...

although, I should still win anyways..

I wasn't complaining...I was just posting who went off on my bench...

although, I should still win anyways..

not you, personally. Everyone. And not complaining, more wistfully looking back and thinking what could have been. He was on my bench too but I didn't list him cause it never even entered my mind to start him.

I played all the right guys, I just had to go up against LT2, Bulger, and Ahman Green while I had Reggie Bush, Driver, and Reggie Brown

I can read what your writing but for some reason all I'm hearing is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~ :D:D

not you, personally. Everyone. And not complaining, more wistfully looking back and thinking what could have been. He was on my bench too but I didn't list him cause it never even entered my mind to start him.

Well using that line of thought, this entire thread would not exist. It's been 46 posts of woulda, coulda, shoulda (including my own) but we all know we can't change anything. I toyed with starting Mike Bell over Cotcherry (WR/RB flex spot) but very quickly chucked that idea. "Shoulda" given it more thought...!

Would you have lost if you hadn't?

Actually, I'm in line to win but it's an ugly score.

Opponent has 29 points with Maroney to go (League history's worst score is 42, set by this guy 3 weeks ago)

I have 45 with Watson to go.

Ugly game and I could have had 100+ points but odds are that I'll still win.

Well using that line of thought, this entire thread would not exist. It's been 46 posts of woulda, coulda, shoulda (including my own) but we all know we can't change anything. I toyed with starting Mike Bell over Cotcherry (WR/RB flex spot) but very quickly chucked that idea. "Shoulda" given it more thought...!

on the contrary. Everyone has lineup decisions. Everyone goes back and forth and back and forth between those two or three guys for one or two lineup spots. Those are the guys I'm referring to. Not the Mike Bells who, I can't believe, was in this group of two or three that people were undecided about.