Sign in to follow this  
NatiTime

Trade Offer Advice

I am currently in first, here is the trade the last place team offered me. This is a keeper league so i know that is why the trade is being offered to me.

I get:

Fred Taylor

Heath Miller

NYG DEF

He Gets:

Edgerrin James

Now you can see my roster in my sig....really i don't think i need the Giants DEF....with the way Watson and Brady are getting together i don't think Miller does anything exciting for me. My issue is that does Edge regain anything next year...and by looking at my roster would i even want to keep him in the first place. Taylor would defenitly help me out since he has a easy Rushing schedule ahead.

Arizona looks to be in a tailspin....

Move Edge but try to bump Miller or NYG for something you could use....then take the deal anyways.

Would this be a smart move with this being a keeper league? Looking at my roster do you think i would even keep Edge if i had him at the end of the season???

I am currently in first, here is the trade the last place team offered me. This is a keeper league so i know that is why the trade is being offered to me.

I get:

Fred Taylor

Heath Miller

NYG DEF

He Gets:

Edgerrin James

Now you can see my roster in my sig....really i don't think i need the Giants DEF....with the way Watson and Brady are getting together i don't think Miller does anything exciting for me. My issue is that does Edge regain anything next year...and by looking at my roster would i even want to keep him in the first place. Taylor would defenitly help me out since he has a easy Rushing schedule ahead.

In a keeper league, Heath Miller is a great value, but looking at the sig you already have BWatson. Edge may not be great this year, but he's still has a lot more value in a keeper league than you're being offered. I'd pass unless he makes a better offer.

In a keeper league, Heath Miller is a great value, but looking at the sig you already have BWatson. Edge may not be great this year, but he's still has a lot more value in a keeper league than you're being offered. I'd pass unless he makes a better offer.

Definitely pass...you are fine.

Please answer my trade post (max040405)

We can only keep three players...so what im struggling with is Taylor can help me more during the playoffs than Edge would. So looking at my team i don't know if i would keep Edge anyways...what do you think