Sign in to follow this  
mgmihaly

Trade Request - Need Help

The other team offered me Steve Smith & Willis McGahee and he wants Coles & (Portis or W. Parker)

My RB's are Portis, Parker & L. Washington, his other RB's are Jones & J. Lewis. He won't give up Jones.

Should I do this???

Thanks

Sounds like you are not to sure on McGahee and for good reason. He really hasn't done much. IMO though I think he will be an above average RB the rest of the year. It's a good time to buy low on him. His schedule sets up well. I wouldn't be to concerned with him in this trade when you can get such an elite WR as Smith. When it comes to the RB you give up I would go with Parker. It looks like Portis is healthy. Washington could decide to go with Campbell if they lose a couple of more games but it shouln't effect Clinton too much. I like Parker but I just don't know about Pittsburgh. Go Parker and Coles for McGahee and Smith. The points Smith will get you will offset any hit you will take at RB.

The other team offered me Steve Smith & Willis McGahee and he wants Coles & (Portis or W. Parker)

My RB's are Portis, Parker & L. Washington, his other RB's are Jones & J. Lewis. He won't give up Jones.

Should I do this???

Thanks

There's speculation that Pennington's arm is getting "tired" -- Coles' value could drop significantly. I think the upgrade in WR outweighs the potential loss in prod at RB. Although Buf's schedule isn't too bad for the rest of the season. I'd do the deal and don't look back.