Swashbucklers

Portis, Gore, or Dillon

I know that Dillon has a favorable matchup this weekend, Gore has a bad one, and Portis is a little dinged up. At this point I have Gore and Portis in my lineup, but that is subject to change. All play at home this weekend. Which two out of these three would you start?

Portis v. DAL

Gore v. MIN

Dillon v. IND

I like the Gore Dillon situation the best. Brunell may not start and the 'kid' may have problems with that hybrid 3-4 of the Boys. That will not help Portis. Neither will Greg Ellis and DeMarcus Ware on the edges of that D.

Dillon is facing the worst run D in the league.

Portis and Dillon

Thanks to all that have replied. I am a little leary about starting Dillon after last week's performance. What did he have, three carries and one reception? I know there gameplan was to pass a ton, but three carries just isn't getting it done and I don't know that I can rely on that. Any other opinions?

Thanks to all that have replied. I am a little leary about starting Dillon after last week's performance. What did he have, three carries and one reception? I know there gameplan was to pass a ton, but three carries just isn't getting it done and I don't know that I can rely on that. Any other opinions?

you gotta start a starting rb against the worst defenders of the run-- start dillon

Portis and Gore for me. Dillion has a nice matchup and my guess is the NE gameplan will be run like crazy but you can't bench Ports and I would just feel more confident with Gore than Dillon.

53 of the 111 on one burst for Gore last week. Even so, I like him over a dinged Portis. You didn't see Carolina run the ball that well last week vs. Dallas.