Whiskey Pimp

With Plax out do I start Eli or Kitna?

I had Eli in but with Plax out should I swap him for Kitna?

I was starting Maroney with Portis but now I'm thinking Jacobs with Plax out. Stick with Maroney?

Edited by Whiskey Pimp

I would take a gamble with Kitna....could see Giants going conservative with Plax out and the fact that Texans have a bad run D....could see alot of running.... plus Detriot will definitely be playing from behind

I have Eli and Kitna as well. I know that Eli is the safer bet....but Plax is out and Houston's rush DEF is garbage so Eli will not need to throw as much in theroy. Kitna on the other hand is at home, coming of a BYE and will need to throw to keep up with ATL.

That is tough one. Eli is a stud and should be started but I really like Kitna this week. I am starting Roy in one league and Furrey in another. I can see Det throwing a lot today. So I would probably go with Kitna. O yea I am starting Jacobs also figuring that the Gmen will run alot today to get the D off the field being that they are missing alot of starters this week.

Kitna is supposed to have a hige game. As stated above you could see the Gianst run the whole game. Go for it with Kitna.

Ass far as Jacobs...they may never have short yardage in the red zone...I can see tiki getting his TD's this week from outside the 10.

I had Eli in but with Plax out should I swap him for Kitna?

I was starting Maroney with Portis but now I'm thinking Jacobs with Plax out. Stick with Maroney?

Kitna for sure, and stick with Maroney.