[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Troy Williamson

alexgaddis

I can recall TO dropping a sure 74 yard TD pass yesterday as well :D

2 drops for TO yesterday. The dropped TD made me ill. He's $$ on any other team except the 'Boys. Romo did EVERYTHING to win that game. TO and the field goal unit let him down.

Difference between TO and Williamson is that Williamson shouldn't see a FF roster spot. What a turd.

I just hate the philosophy of drafting guys who have good combines and good numbers and trying to make them good football players...I don't care if Williamson runs a 2.3 fourty...doesn't matter when he can't catch ANYTHING...

Just think... we could have had Mike Williams. :D:bash::D:clap:

I've been hearing all these stories about how Holt once had bad hands, so did Jake Reed, etc.

Troy Williamson drops everything. I wonder what else he drops? Can he feed himself? Can he go to the bathroom? Is the dude crippled or does he have any handicap that we don't know about? How much do they pay him to catch footballs again?

I did think it was funny last week when the coach said that they checked his vision and it turned out ok.

Edited by MikesVikes

I've been hearing all these stories about how Holt once had bad hands, so did Jake Reed, etc.

Troy Williamson drops everything. I wonder what else he drops? Can he feed himself? Can he go to the bathroom? Is the dude crippled or does he have any handicap that we don't know about? How much do they pay him to catch footballs again?

I did think it was funny last week when the coach said that they checked his vision and it turned out ok.

:D:D

Remember in the pre-season when the Minneapolis StarTribune sent a bunch of team photographs to the Vikings, showing Williamson missing catches, and in every shot his eyes were looking somewhere else? Here's an article about it. He simply CANNOT keep his eyes on the ball.

"Everything is with my eyes, pretty much," he said. "I know that if I can get my eyes on the ball, I can just let my hands do the work. It will all work out."

vision is overrated....Jimmy Smith saw out of 1 eye and played just fine....

maybe Williamson needs glasses....or one of Jimmy Smith's eyes...err his one eye and Williamson can give him his 2 eyes in return, Jimmy won't need that eye anymore..

Edited by Avernus

As much as I screamed at the tv when the ball was dropped, to say that his drop cost them the game is a stretch if you ask me. This team cannot convert TD's by any stretch of the imagination and yesterday was full proof of that. It's so bad that the head coach, on the first drive that lasts nine minutes and takes the ball all the way down the field kicks a FG on a 4th and 2 from the SF 3 yard line. Did HE think they could score a TD on that drive? I guess not. Did they do anything to show they could score one before that except for the penalty play (which probably will cost me a game this week, by the way). The Vikings have 8 offensive TD's in their 8 games, and they could not get one in on a team that was allowing 30+ points per game and had allowed 26 tds in their first 7 games.

This team has serious offensive issues. Williamson's drop was huge, but Johnson's decision to throw a deep fade route to double covered Bethel Johnson with three yards to go was ridiculous. So much for the check-down king.

A pathetic loss, and undermines much of the success enjoyed thus far.

I think I counted at least 3 passes that Williamson could have catched. 2 were gimmies, and 1 needed wide receiver hands, but Williamson couldn't do that. I can't believe I had this guy as a 18th round pick.

Maybe its not too late to turn him into a DB :D