[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight.

Randall

Had a 17 pt lead going into SNF, then Harrison has to

go for 140+, and 2 TD's. Down by 9, need 10 to win

Need 150yds + 1TD from Seneca Wallace, no interceptions

or 250yds, no TD's, no intereceptions.

I think I have a chance

i'd say you're good. If he can get 200 yards and a 1 td and 1 INT you should still pull it out right?

8 points total....I have the Seattle D and Josh Brown.

Man it's going to be a sloppin wet game... :D I love watching games like this the ball goes squirting out and the players go sliding a mile...this is what football was like in the day...real mud and grass. I dont think the turf is real grass...anyone know?

:D GO HAWKS GO!!

I need any combination of the following by Seattle's D equating to 13 points:

1 point for sacks

1 point for TOs

6 points for TDs

12 Points for TDs over 50 yards

10 points for a shut out

5 points for holding them to 7 or less

2 points for a safety

The Raiders give up an average of 14 points to opposing fantasy D/ST in this league....worst in the league. I like my chances by a small margin. Without a TD, it will be tough.

8 points total....I have the Seattle D and Josh Brown.

Man it's going to be a sloppin wet game... :D I love watching games like this the ball goes squirting out and the players go sliding a mile...this is what football was like in the day...real mud and grass. I dont think the turf is real grass...anyone know?

:D GO HAWKS GO!!

It's Field Turf.

FieldTurf - Artificial grass is designed to simulate natural grass and is often used where a grass-like field is required, but where natural grass is not feasible. FieldTurf uses a sand and crumb rubber mixture to mimic natural soil, and special plastic shafts are used to simulate blades of grass. FieldTurf is a major synthetic turf competitor, contributing to the replacement of what was once the most popular artificial turf, AstroTurf. As of 2005, seven out of the nine Canadian Football League teams had installed either FieldTurf or a similar surface, as had a number of National Football League and Major League Baseball clubs. Many high schools have also started using Field Turf.