[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeremy Stevens

Sgt. Ryan

Is there a bigger bust in the NFL, considering his physical tools. Dude could be a monster player, but has nothing between his ears. Dude also looks like a complete thug if you watch him play. I applaud Tyler Brayton for going after this tool. I dont want to see any player get hurt, but to punk him on National TV was kinda funny.

Is there a bigger bust in the NFL, considering his physical tools. Dude could be a monster player, but has nothing between his ears. Dude also looks like a complete thug if you watch him play. I applaud Tyler Brayton for going after this tool. I dont want to see any player get hurt, but to punk him on National TV was kinda funny.

Jeramy Stevens is a jaaggawf but I don't consider kneeing someone in the nuts punking someone. It makes Brayton kind of a D-BAG in my book.

Jeramy Stevens is a jaaggawf but I don't consider kneeing someone in the nuts punking someone. It makes Brayton kind of a D-BAG in my book.

I think Brayton just said enough is enough and went after him where he thought he could inflict some damage. I dont agree that is proper behavior for an NFL game, but I do consider a swift kick in the nuts, or knee in this case, punking that tool.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: junebugz, Dr. splash splash, whitem0nkey, Pancake

Can we get a ruling please?

The guy is a complete tool. Opens his mouth than comes up short every time.

He had it coming from Brayton.

Stevens said Brayton was frustrated after getting blocked repeatedly on running plays while the Seahawks ground out the final minutes of the win over the Raiders (2-6).

"I threw him on the ground four plays in a row," Stevens said on the field immediately after the game.

"It wasn't anything I said. It was him getting beat on plays," Stevens said later, inside the locker room. He added he appreciated Brayton's knee not reaching its intended destination.

"I was kind of shocked that he would really do that," Stevens said."

Earlier, Stevens had been involved in one of the game's five unsportsmanlike fouls.

Following an incomplete pass intended for Stevens in the second quarter, the tight end got into the face of Stuart Schweigert. That drew the unsportsmanlike flag - and the ire of coach Mike Holmgren, who pulled Stevens off the field and berated him.

Link

I'm glad he feels like he's good at blocking, because he sure as hell can't catch.

Edited by kpholmes

dude no man no matter what deserves a kick in the nuts. Brayton is ust as big as a punk if not a bigger tool for doing that, BUT Stevens got benched and a big mouth loud of F bombs from walrus. Stevens has been a joke ever since the super bowl. I think Ken Hamlin needs to give him an extra hard hit in practice to straightin him out.

dude no man no matter what deserves a kick in the nuts. Brayton is ust as big as a punk if not a bigger tool for doing that, BUT Stevens got benched and a big mouth loud of F bombs from walrus. Stevens has been a joke ever since being drafted. I think Ken Hamlin needs to give him an extra hard hit in practice to straightin him out.

fixed :D

fixed :D

naw last year during the regular season he came up big, esspecially when DJax and Engram went out. Him and JJ gave the Hawks a lot of production. Its been since the super Bowl.

I think Brayton just said enough is enough and went after him where he thought he could inflict some damage. I dont agree that is proper behavior for an NFL game, but I do consider a swift kick in the nuts, or knee in this case, punking that tool.

When I first watched the replay I thought Stevens half ass tried to kick him in the groin first. I'm guessing that is what ticked off Brayton and gave him the idea to do so. Watch the replay? :D

naw last year during the regular season he came up big, esspecially when DJax and Engram went out. Him and JJ gave the Hawks a lot of production. Its been since the super Bowl.

he had a decent year but was still 14th in receptions among TE's, 11th in yards, and tied for 8th in td's for TE's ... also he only scored 1 td when both DJax and Engram were out

he was a 1st round TE pick who hasn't played as good as the 4th round TE pick of the same year ... Randy McMichael :D

he had a decent year but was still 14th in receptions among TE's, 11th in yards, and tied for 8th in td's for TE's ... also he only scored 1 td when both DJax and Engram were out

he was a 1st round TE pick who hasn't played as good as the 4th round TE pick of the same year ... Randy McMichael :D

Sure, but he was an integral part of the Hawks passing attack at the end of last year including the playoffs, despite the drops he had in the superbowl. In those last 6 games he caught 5 TD passes, with some pretty decent yardage considering all the receiving weapons around him. In short, he resembled a prototypical West Coast offense TE for that time. Other than that stretch.....he hasn't produced and has underachieved.

Stevens is a complete doooshbag. As a Hawk homer I can't stand the pr1ck, and for all the sh1t talking he does he is an effin choker- nothing worse than a guy who pops off, and then doesn't produce. He needs to shut his hole and play. SB drops- that ball on MNF- shut the eff and catch the ball- you know Holmgren wants him GONE immediately- but he is too talented. Comes off as a jefkoff in interviews also. My least favorite Hawk in a landslide

When I first watched the replay I thought Stevens half ass tried to kick him in the groin first. I'm guessing that is what ticked off Brayton and gave him the idea to do so. Watch the replay? :D

Bang on there! Just watched the replay about 5 times, and Stevens gave him a little love tap in the jewels first. Brayton just finished the job properly.

Both guys are tools, fines should be in order for Brayton here!

I actually enjoyed Warren Sapp's response to it... in the locker room with a huge wad of tobacco dripping out of his mouth..... if anyone has that quote its pretty funny

Sapp was on local radio here after the game.....

" stevens is a punk, when he learns how to play the game, then we'll acknowledge him as a player. Until then.... he''s a punk."

:D

Sapp was on local radio here after the game.....

" stevens is a punk, when he learns how to play the game, then we'll acknowledge him as a player. Until then.... he''s a punk."

:D

Hello pot...

Edited by rajncajn