Sign in to follow this  
KICK A$$ BLASTER

Infantry Graduation Speech

Great speech. I don't understand why no one has commented on this post yet. Having been a grunt I understand in a personal way what the colonel is speaking of and I can't find a single comment of his that doesn't apply to anyone who has ever been an infantryman. :D

Having graduated as an infantryman from Ft. Benning I was very moved by that speech, thanks for posting it.

To all 11 Bravo's past and present, I salute you. :D

:D

Excellent Speech! You will NEVER see John Kerry giving that sort of speech thats for sure...

edit: I hope every liberal on this board listens to this mans speech. Yes, he is talking to you assholios who constantly blame America and hold contempt for our soldiers!

Edited by spain

Excellent Speech! You will NEVER see John Kerry giving that sort of speech thats for sure...

edit: I hope every liberal on this board listens to this mans speech. Yes, he is talking to you assholios who constantly blame America and hold contempt for our soldiers!

A convicted felon defines 'hates America.' Hilarious. :D

Please post a link from here where someone bags on our soldiers. Otherwise, don't drag this thread down with your schtick.