[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you see as a late season RB difference maker?

dfv87

Every Year near playoffs somebody gets hurt or because a team is out of it a young guy gets a chance and blows up. Last Year Gado!

This year I like Lendale White as very soon the Ttians will be out of it completely and they will want to se what they have in Lendale.

Another to consider is Leon Washington, I know some of you are saying he is already a contributor but I am thinking this guy could be a work horse for the Jets and a FF team making a late push. Anybody else got ideas? Again if you would rather not print your ideas on the forum so fellow owners can read them fine, PM me. :D

Lendale is never going to be a solid producer this year - Henry is doing too well, the Titan O-Line is too horrible, and the Tennessee schedule is too rouch down the stretch. I wouldn't put too much credit on Washington yet, either. Next year, maybe. Right now, I just hope Lendale isn't starting for you (or isnt a primary backup).

Edited by johnnyfb

Mike Vick. :D

I'm hoping Williams, Foster isn't the most durable back and his numbers are falling off. If Westy gets hurt, Buckhalter is another candidate. Staying with my own team's theme, LT is a frequent bench guy in weeks 16 and 17 if SD has the playoffs locked up, so Turner could be another one.

Ahman Green isn't durable and I'm not sold on his 'turn back the clock to 2004' season, so Morency is another one when he gets healthy.

If you really want to go out on a limb, Benson and moreso Fargas are other possibilities.

How about J.Harrison? Cle has to give up on Droughns soon and what better time than now?

It's not the RB position really, too many injuries on the OL took their toll. If I recall, they lost 3 centers in the pre-season. I stopped counting lost OL after that.

Can't see them "giving up" on Droughns this year since he was the first 1000 yard rusher the Browns had in forever. They may draft another RB next year, but doubt they do away with Droughns in 2006.

Harrison isn't the biggest guy to carry a full load anyways.

Deangelo Williams