jssh

trade offer

Lee Evans, Joe Horn, Thomas Jones and Fred Taylor for

Shaun Alexander, Andre Johnson, Maurice Morris and Randy Moss.

What do you think?

:D If you look like you'll make the playoffs and you think Alexander is coming back, don't do it.

I wouldn't touch this trade myself. Once Alexander comes back he'll produce again (at least TD's!), and AJ is way too valuable a WR right now if you get PPR. Moss is on the down side of his career with a very inept Raiders offense, so he's kind of a "don't care" but could have some decent games with a TD thrown in here or there. On what you'd be getting, I do like Lee Evans although he's really the only weapon for BUF now that McGahee is sidelined for a bit so he'll get extra attention from secondaries. Then Horn is okay but another on downside of career like Moss and Colston is the man on the Saints. TJ is a good #2, so is Fragile Fred at the #2 although he gets carries vultured by Jones-Drew.

I just think you'd be giving up two STUDS in Alex and AJ for a host of #2 and #3 type start players is all.

With the fact that you are pretty much trading SA and MoMo two players that make up one starter. SA is going to come back maybe week 11 or 12 and will be slowed from his normal self. They are saying that he is not starting this week because the bone is still cracked and that means between now and 100% I think his fantasy season is over. Make the deal and laugh laugh laugh.......hopefully to the bank

Lee Evans, Joe Horn, Thomas Jones and Fred Taylor for

Shaun Alexander, Andre Johnson, Maurice Morris and Randy Moss.

What do you think?

Horn is hurt, but colston is awesome, look who is thowing to lee evans and both of those backs will end up splitting carries. Like me, take your chances on alexander. He practiced this week and will be back. When he comes back he has some great matchups which I am sure you will be happy about. ......Don't do it!

I don't know where you are in the standings but if you need the points now to make the playoffs do it. If not I would have a hard time giving up Andre and SA/MoMo.