Sign in to follow this  
BLK&GLD

DETROIT DST

Going up against the niners at home...wondering if they might be a sneaky play?

Anyone else starting them?

Good question. I have the Steelers who have been quite poor the last few weeks. Thought I could get by with only one D/ST for the rest of the year but am now thinking I should go elsewhere.

The Lions are an option but they are missing 3/4 of their starting defensive line, which worries me. I don't know what your other options are so it's hard to advise starting the Lions over that option. That said, I rank the Steelers as an average start this week and am not picking up the Lions to replace them. If they were on my team, I might go ahead and start them.

Good question. I have the Steelers who have been quite poor the last few weeks. Thought I could get by with only one D/ST for the rest of the year but am now thinking I should go elsewhere.

The Lions are an option but they are missing 3/4 of their starting defensive line, which worries me. I don't know what your other options are so it's hard to advise starting the Lions over that option. That said, I rank the Steelers as an average start this week and am not picking up the Lions to replace them. If they were on my team, I might go ahead and start them.

Thanks, Sharpie. So if not the lions, would you start KC @ Miami or Seattle vs. St. Louis instead? I think KC might be a decent play but I've got Huard going as well and am afraid to overload on KC...

Thoughts?

Oh, and I'd definitely play the Steelers this week. It's gonna be sloppy in da burgh today and passing won't be as crisp as usual. That said, the black and gold will be fired up (must win), will be at home and will be primed to stop Brees...(I hope)