QB Help!

Bolger vs. SEA

Kitna vs. SF

1 point every 25 yds passing.

4 points per TD pass

1 point per 10 yds Rushing.

Thanks in advance!

Bolger vs. SEA

I think you answered my question! These two guys have been neck & neck all year so far! I was only thinking about the SF defense giving up more points than Seattle?

Kitna vs. SF

1 point every 25 yds passing.

4 points per TD pass

1 point per 10 yds Rushing.

Thanks in advance!

I have the quandry with BULGER and Kitna. I am going with Kitna do to the weaker opponent. It seems that ever time I play one, the other has a better game! Go figure...Check the weather report before the games, if it is snotty again in Seattle that should ice it for Kitna!!! You can't go wrong either way... :D

Why would you bench Bulger?

Check the weather report for Seattle today...HEAVY RAIN WITH STRONG WINDS. Did you see the Seattle game last week? I love Bulger, do not get me wrong, but in today's game I like KITNA playing in a dome against the awfull NINERS Defense. The Rams are going to score early then pound the ball with LJ. Elway would have a hard time throwing in SEATTLE today. :D

I have the same decision. Usually, Bulger is automatic every week. But I don't know.....that weather (heavy rain 20-30 mph gusts) looks really bad. Could be a very sloppy low scoring game in SEA. Kitna has a cherry matchup.

Think I'm gonna roll with Kitna this week