[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

one week wonder

Ok ill make this short

Need a 2nd RB to go with C.Taylor

Who do you see having the bigger day?

J.Jones

T.Jones

A.Thomas

I have J.Jones in now.

But was thinking of switching for the A.Train

Thanks for your help

Let A-Train ride the bench this week. Unless you just have a gut feeling yourself can't see him putting up too many points this week.

See my post

I'd go A-train. Whenever a back-up gets a shot at starting, you know they are gonna make the most of it hoping to secure a starting position with their current team or possibly a future team. I think he will roll today and will be heading in with a full head of steam. Buff. D should be able to slow Manning a little bit anyway and Buffalo will want to control the clock as much as possible, resulting in running the ball a lot.

If you need 10 points from your RB go with Julius Jones.....he should get 70 - 100 yards no TD's of 'course, thats Marion Barbers job and I really beleive Marion Barber see's more carries today than his normal 8....

A-Train has bigger upside but bigger risk also....If you need more of a Home run go with A-Train...I think he gets 100 total yards and a TD possibly 2 - TD's...

Just my opinion

I couldn't agree more. If you just want a solid 10 points go w/ JJ. As a Bear's fan having watched A-Train play as a starter...he's a big boy. Although he's not as quick a McGahee he'll bust through that IND DEF, and once he gets going he's tough to drag down. Another plus side, he'll get the carries in the redzone. It's up to you, roll the dice or lay-up.

please see mine... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=184427