[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Various WDIS...

CarryTheRock

These are in different leagues..

QB:

Eli Manning

or Brett Favre? I currently have Favre in for his first start since Eli's bye. 1pt every 25 yards/6 per TD

WR in a different league. Current starts are: T.O., Lav Coles, and DJax. I was (who knows why) considering Derrick Mason over DJax. I know Mason has had a terrible year but is going against Tenn. DJax may have got a little hurt in practice this week and I tihnk wallcae gives more looks to Branch and Hackett. 1pt every 10yards/6 per TD/.5 per catch

TE. A couple weeks ago I made the mistake of starting Jeremy Shocky over Des Clark. Clark scored over 20 points and Shocky got a few. This week their teams play each other. Would you go Shocky or Clark? I currently have Clark in. 1 pt per 10 yards/6 per TD/.5 per catch

Appreciate any input you guys can give.

QB:

Eli Manning

or Brett Favre? I currently have Favre in for his first start since Eli's bye. 1pt every 25 yards/6 per TD

WR in a different league. Current starts are: T.O., Lav Coles, and DJax. I was (who knows why) considering Derrick Mason over DJax. I know Mason has had a terrible year but is going against Tenn. DJax may have got a little hurt in practice this week and I tihnk wallcae gives more looks to Branch and Hackett. 1pt every 10yards/6 per TD/.5 per catch

TE. A couple weeks ago I made the mistake of starting Jeremy Shocky over Des Clark. Clark scored over 20 points and Shocky got a few. This week their teams play each other. Would you go Shocky or Clark? I currently have Clark in. 1 pt per 10 yards/6 per TD/.5 per catch

Start Eli more of a hunch leave Mason on the bench till proven other wise and start Shockey

See my post

QB:

Eli Manning

I'd definetely start Favre.

No keep as in with that STL SEA game. Should be a shootout.

TE is nothing more than a coin flip even this week because of Urlacher's injury. I'd take Clark though.